(2) HGSS Release Date, Advent of Arceus Theme Deck Commercial [6/25-6/26]

Here it will probably be released on March 21st or somwhere between that date and the 28th. Plan on that week being a release time span of a release of HG/SS.:)

So here's a question, the price to ship it is supposed to be 4800 yen, right? I know that includes the PokeWalker, but would that include the figurine? It's a seperate item, so would they have to pay seperate shipping? Or would they just not give out the figurines to those importing (If that's the case, that's awful.)

HikaruAyame said:
So here's a question, the price to ship it is supposed to be 4800 yen, right? I know that includes the PokeWalker, but would that include the figurine? It's a seperate item, so would they have to pay seperate shipping? Or would they just not give out the figurines to those importing (If that's the case, that's awful.)

It will probably be free.
As for the release date, great! I thought it was going to be later than this, I have a question:

With the announcement of the UK and USA industries combining, will they get the same release date cos Ive heard the combining nowhere apart from about 5 people here.

Cool. Release date is nice and early. I'm expecting $35 for the U.S.

And the set sucks but whatever. Cool trailer though.

dmaster out.

I'm stuck. I've all but decided on importing, but which version do I get?

Right now, I have this strange dream of making a deck of 60 of the same Arceus.

starcharge said:
Why is HG/SS $50? Pokewalker couldn't seriously be worth 15 to 20 dollars! Well then again they are going to be the ultimate Pokemon games of the decade so I'll be willing to drop half a benjamin on it. :) But the dreams of that Arceus figure are gone now. :(

The Nintendo Personal Trainer: Walking comes with sensors and costs like $59, and has no games.

It only costs about $50 and the mini-games are cool to see your progress.

dmaster out.

xxashxx said:
Here it will probably be released on March 21st or somwhere between that date and the 28th. Plan on that week being a release time span of a release of HG/SS.:)

I was just about to ask about this, so it is expected to be released in the US eventually? In English? haha. Sorry if this question seems really stupid

kevin5608 said:
xxashxx said:

I was just about to ask about this, so it is expected to be released in the US eventually? In English? haha. Sorry if this question seems really stupid

Yeah, sometime in March is expected for an English release.

dmaster out.

Back