(2) IFDS Theme Deck Translations, New Shaymin Trailer [7/18]

RE: (1) New Shaymin Trailer [7/18]

Did I see the Piplup flying? Well, nothing much to say; Shaymin's new forme looks horrible, movies STILL revolve around legendary Pokemon, the art has improved so much from the first anime episode, Pikachu is still pathetic (he should be like level 999 now).

this movie actually looks like one of pokemons better movies. but they have too much going on, a bad guy, regigigas, Dialga and giratina, Shaymin fighting giratina, and every time pokemon makes a movie, they somehow add team rocket into a small 5 minutes of the movie.

Another cool trailer. I think this looks like it could be the best movie yet. Can't wait to see the movie guide! :D

i think i will actually like this one, i wanted to stop watching the movies after the jarachi disappointment

Am I the only one who laughed at regigigas calling a bunch of mamoswines or am I the only who laughs at the most random things.

Hey, the 11th movie comes out on my birthday. :)

I bet it's gonna be just like all the other movies. No surprise there.

I didn't see the trailer, as I don't want to be spoiled that much, but it won't come here for a while anyway...

dmaster out.

I watched it because I'll forget everything in the trailer by the time it comes out in the US. :]

yay! i got a lucario pokemon card from BK *stops eating junk after buying 3 kids meals*

the movie looks ok enough for me to buy the dvd, however, i would like it more if it had good boxart like lucario and the mystery of mew...

Weegee said:
Am I the only one who laughed at regigigas calling a bunch of mamoswines or am I the only who laughs at the most random things.
You actually think it's funny?

It's just like some warrior giving a war cry and his army begins charging. What's so funny?

That was an awesome video. It was pretty cool. It looks like Shaymen knows Gyro Ball. It is a good attack but it only has 5 PP. Although it looks like Shaymen will be a great Pokemon.:)

Miasma Valley is great, as is Dusknoir. Giratina isn't bad, giving a one time Hand Disruption and an attack that is actually quite respectable. Every double tails is going to be annoying though. However, I most like Farfetch'd, since it is basically Mawile (CG), and thus a great starter. Most of the rest of the cards are useless though.

Back