(2) "Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky" Card Scans and Translations [7/8]

RE: (1) Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Scans [7/8]

I'm diggin' the hand-drawn artwork look of this set. It will be interesting to read the translations. Raichu and Dusknoir are going to be amazing additions to the format

RE: (1) "Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky" Card Scans [7/8]

So, shines are normal cards and the Chary's made it after all. Knowing this comes out in English in November (except Shaymin) makes me mad:(.

Staraptor,salamance !! must have it!

Samayooru/Dusclops, Yonowahru/Dusknoir, Roselia, Roserade and Subomi/Budew are not shiny at all. For now, the only shiny ones are Yomawahru/Duskull, Fuawante/Driftloon and Biriridama/Voltorb.

Gracias! It was 6 in the morning so I had just woken up. :D

I guess for now we'll only get the baby forms of Pokemon shiny, then.

http://www.pokebeach.com/scans/japanese/intense-fight-in-the-destroyed-sky/tyranitar.jpg

I think that Tyranitar is a shiny, too... it's usually green instead of yellow/golden.

YAY! The shiny pokemon are common!
There's alot of unpredicted Lv X's in this set, I mean Machamp Lv X? I guess it had to come....

Mamoswine is a pretty unique card. It seems like pokemon attacks and the amount of attacks they have are just getting better and better.

politoed12 said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/scans/japanese/intense-fight-in-the-destroyed-sky/tyranitar.jpg

I think that Tyranitar is a shiny, too... it's usually green instead of yellow/golden.

Shiny Tyranatar is the color if sand. That's just the moonlight ;)

Regigigas artwork=Beast. That's all I wanted.

cool the new machamp lv.x has +40 weakness to psychic:D

well these cards look cool and i hate to sound greedy but i'm waiting for the translations to be posted. can someone clear this up for me but is intense fight in the destroyed sky = legends awakened? also a good number of these cards have 3 attacks.

Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky does NOT equal Legends Awakened. This set will probably be released in November. LA=The rest of Japanese DP5 cards

The gengar art is a bit, weird compared to the rest of the cards. It kind of reminds me of the Alakazam from Skyridge.

Thanx for the scans and (in the future) the spoilers WPM and Bangiras

chech the hp and the 3 attacks on gyrados i bet his gonna own!

intense flight in the destroyed sky is after Legends Awakened ... there are translations for those under dp5 I believe anyways set looks awesome already and a lot of powers and bodies which I like because it brings a lot to the game

I think this may be my favourite set that I have been playing for

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Base Set Charizard being in there -_-? Also, look at Charmeleon and Charmander's artwork. Seem firmiliar? Hmmm... :O

The Base Set Charizard is...just phenomenal. More than nine years old and it still looks beautiful. As soon as this set comes out, it'll be my mission to collect those three cards, because they're simply amazing.

Okay, Mamoswine. That's just crazy. I love it, but it's crazy. A lot of these cards LOOK great, and I like the fact that it's looking to be a mid-size set over here (add in the theme decks and you're looking at ~110), easy for me to collect. I eagerly await the translations, and many thanks again go to Bangiras for them. :)

Oh, and WPM - "Excluding basic Energy, this set has 93 unique cards, of which we are missing only two scans." Actually, there are 92, and you're only missing Machamp. And yes, the Shiny Pokémon (Duskull, Drifloon and Voltorb) are holographic. To what extent I can't tell, but they're definitely holo.

Back