(2) League Promos, Battle Road Promo [4/20]

Promo Tuesday? Again? Geez. And yay, more fancy cards that I really don't care about (except for the Victory Medal =P)

I guess it is cool that they are doing bebe's because now I can actually get some XD

yes....first page.....this has never happened to me....

^

Victory Medal is nice although I still probably won't get one.

And of course, the League Promos are nice.

dmaster out.

Wow. These cards look pretty cool. There are sure a lot of cards that are promos lately. Why so many promos? The never used to be so many promos. Compared to 10 years ago we have more promos now than we ever did. Is it because of the demand? Just wondering. Thanks.:)

They are making it easier for people to get into the game faster,so they get more sales thats why.:p
EDIT:if theyare going to give out felicity's,wonder if the rotation is to be GE-on.

Our league never got our Cynthia Season supplies -_-

Anyway, I have enough Bebe's, but I guess I can never have enough holo versions. And I could use more Felicity's...

By the way, wouldn't it be more convenient to at least link to the news article from these threads...

TDA said:
EDIT:if theyare going to give out felicity's,wonder if the rotation is to be GE-on.
This is an interesting point. I don't think it would be GE and on, so I'm not entirely sure of why they're giving felicity's.

peetzaman said:
This is an interesting point. I don't think it would be GE and on, so I'm not entirely sure of why they're giving felicity's.
For the reason of giving us nice shiny collectibles of some of the oft-used cards? Although, most of the Pokemon cards have gone unused...

peetzaman said:
so I'm not entirely sure of why they're giving felicity's.
Possibly because it's a quite usable card that fits perfectly with Thorton's theme?
"Oh, don't let that number concern you."

I'm more surprised they didn't pick some more... luck-based cards for Dahlia, really.

TDA said:

I doubt it, I think It'll be SF-onward. Their are cards that are in the Japanese set equivalent of SF ("Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky") that somehow managed to end up in our Platinum set (Their "Galactic's Conquest").

I love looking at those Promos, I actually traded for 2 promo Felicity's and a Skarmory FB, The Shiny Promos are Fracking Awesome! :)

well, as for Victory Medal for this year's BRs, it looks like I'll have to trade for one because it'll be a Millennia before I earn one, at my Regs, I was 1-5 xD

Back