(2) Meloetta Distribution, 'CoroCoro' Leaks, New BW2 and Keldeo Distribution Details [3/12]

Here's a speculation: Maybe in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, Team Plasma is trying to awaken Black Kyurem in Black 2 by using Zekrom, and White Kyurem in White 2 by using Reshiram. You stop their plans after they have already awaken the Pokemon and you have to calm them down by battling them. This is just speculation of course :D

Man I wish PUSA would get things straight. They make so many errors just like with the most recent Reshiram and Zekrom Skins in the Dream World. For those that might not know. YOU CAN get both SSkins on White and both Skins on Black if you trade the not downloadable dragon to that version. This one was a really bad mistake as they did not clarify this could be done at all I on the other hand am very smart and not stupid so I knew it could work since it has the exact same coding to be able to get both on one game. Anyway. Same with the events that are secret. They yet messed up again. They mess up so much on events and dates that it is not even funny. I bet they would not do well in a newsroom XD.:)

scuba steveE said:
Triple types, I can see it now. No I can really see them making them ice/fire/dragon and ice/electric/dragon.

I cant see them doing triple types. Idk if anyone mentioned this before, but I can see them having an ability that gave them STAB for Electric or Fire type moves. That would essentially make them a third type. That would avoid issues with weaknesses. Could be kind of cool I think.

Black kyurem looks awesomer than Black Kyurem now! I liked the normal reshiram better but Black Kyurem now looks cooler!

Rotomdabomb said:
Black kyurem looks awesomer than Black Kyurem now! I liked the normal reshiram better but Black Kyurem now looks cooler!

you mean white kyurem? white kyurem looks like reshiram, black kyurem looks like zekrom

Rotomdabomb said:

you mean white kyurem? white kyurem looks like reshiram, black kyurem looks like zekrom

evilpacman said:
I cant see them doing triple types. Idk if anyone mentioned this before, but I can see them having an ability that gave them STAB for Electric or Fire type moves. That would essentially make them a third type. That would avoid issues with weaknesses. Could be kind of cool I think.
Problem with that is that those abilities don't exist in Black and White. Though the same thing could be said for them having a triple type since I not sure if Black and White can support it. We will just have to wait and see.

xxashxx said:
Man I wish PUSA would get things straight. They make so many errors just like with the most recent Reshiram and Zekrom Skins in the Dream World. For those that might not know. YOU CAN get both SSkins on White and both Skins on Black if you trade the not downloadable dragon to that version. This one was a really bad mistake as they did not clarify this could be done at all I on the other hand am very smart and not stupid so I knew it could work since it has the exact same coding to be able to get both on one game. Anyway. Same with the events that are secret. They yet messed up again. They mess up so much on events and dates that it is not even funny. I bet they would not do well in a newsroom XD.:)

Man, i'm going to try that right away... I already traded each one to the other game (I have both) and put them to sleep...

scuba steveE said:
Problem with that is that those abilities don't exist in Black and White. Though the same thing could be said for them having a triple type since I not sure if Black and White can support it. We will just have to wait and see.

True, but those abilities could be exclusive to the new games perhaps.

I'm loving the box art. I'll have to get both games just for the box art alone now. Let's just hope the story holds up.

scuba steveE said:

They might pull a "Giratina" like in Gen IV and make it so that you can't connect to other games with Kyurem in a different form, and the game will automatically change it back to normal.

But why bother hiding new abilities if they didn't care about the moves being in BW?
Don't get your hopes up. I seriously doubt abilities will be anything beyond whats in BW.
The tail generators tell me odds are high for "Teravolt/Turboblaze". It fits like nothing else.

Now those 2 abilities having a new side-effect in BW2 would be a different matter. And wouldn't be a first either. Think Synchronize in Emerald etc.

That was an outside-of-battle effect though, so there was no need to worry baout it playing head to head.

I think that either Kyurem will keep Pressure as its ability or switch to Teravolt or Turboblaze depending on whose energy it's acquired.

As Kyurem is something of a parasite, I wonder if this means Reshiram and Zelrom will acquire physical characteristics of Kyurem. I very highly doubt it, as Black and White 1 list Reshiram's and Zekrom's alternate form counts as 0 whereas Kyurem got a value of 1.

Ophie said:
That was an outside-of-battle effect though, so there was no need to worry baout it playing head to head.

I think that either Kyurem will keep Pressure as its ability or switch to Teravolt or Turboblaze depending on whose energy it's acquired.

As Kyurem is something of a parasite, I wonder if this means Reshiram and Zelrom will acquire physical characteristics of Kyurem. I very highly doubt it, as Black and White 1 list Reshiram's and Zekrom's alternate form counts as 0 whereas Kyurem got a value of 1.

I was more reffering to how abilities got additional effects, not what these effects were in the past.
Of course whatever it'd be, it wouldn't work when it shouldn't. They'll probably limit the use of formes when connecting with BW or whatever problematic stuff already, so assuming the new effect to be exclusive to the formes would make this a non-problem anyway.

Mitja said:
I was more reffering to how abilities got additional effects, not what these effects were in the past.
Of course whatever it'd be, it wouldn't work when it shouldn't. They'll probably limit the use of formes when connecting with BW or whatever problematic stuff already, so assuming the new effect to be exclusive to the formes would make this a non-problem anyway.

But how could the new effect only apply to the formes? I mean, I don't think they'll do the same Ability have different effects on different Pokémon. Like Reshiram's Turboblaze having a different effect than White Kyurem's Turboblaze.

That's what I thought you were implying, sorry if I misunderstood.

They could if they wanted. Kyurem has modified Zekrom/Reshiram generators that shoot energy beams into its shoulders.
The abilities seemed awfully pointless for the fancy names anyway.
I wouldn't mind if they changed what they do for the old 2 guys either thinking about it.

Back