(2) More PokePark Wii Details, "LEGEND" Card FAQ [10/10]

RE: (1) "LEGEND" Card FAQ [10/10]

Q: My opponent used Shaymin LV.X’s (PT) “Seed Flare” attack to attach 10 Grass Energy cards to his Pokemon. In this situation, can I use Ampharos’ “Conductivity” Poke-Body to place 10 damage counters on my opponent’s Pokemon?

A: Yes, you can. Ampharos’ Conductivity Poke-Body places 1 damage counter on the opponent’s Pokemon for each Energy card that was attached.

If you had 4 of those Ampharos in play...

ಠ_ಠ

I thought so. So a Legend Pokemon is not a basic Pokemon, but not an evolved Pokemon at the same time. So that Roseanne's can't take it out. The fact that you can also run only two halves in your deck might make Legend Pokemon see less play.

Good job bangiras, and this really clarifies a few things.

Q: Can I choose 1 part of Lugia LEGEND with Garchomp LV.X’s (MD) “Restore” attack, and play it on my Bench?
A: No, you can’t. With Legendary Pokemon, a set consisting of 1 top card and 1 bottom card functions as a single Pokemon, so 1 part alone cannot be brought into play.

Does this mean that you can Restore both halves together to bring back Lugia LEGEND since the two halves together are treated as a single Pokémon?

Gliscor said:
The fact that you can also run only two halves in your deck might make Legend Pokemon see less play.

It says that you can only run 2 parts in a 30 card deck. In a 60 card deck, you can run a total of 4 parts:

Q: Can I put 2 top parts and 2 bottom parts of a Legendary Pokemon in my 30 card deck?
A: No, you can’t. (By extension, you can’t put 4 tops and 4 bottoms in a 60 card deck.)

Will the original trainer card Bill in my unlimited deck now be considered a supporter, and I can only play them once per turn?

Shiny Noctowl said:
Gliscor said:
The fact that you can also run only two halves in your deck might make Legend Pokemon see less play.

It says that you can only run 2 parts in a 30 card deck. In a 60 card deck, you can run a total of 4 parts:

Sorry, but that was bad wording. I mean two of each parts.

How would you find 8 ur anyway, seriously like it matters...
Baby thing is a disappointment, but Tyrogue's great anyway.

I don't like all the FAQ's in there. it's all about legend questions that nobody cares about, and obvious questions.

cool kid master555 said:
I don't like all the FAQ's in there. it's all about legend questions that nobody cares about, and obvious questions.

No one care's about? Obviously you don't play competitively to know that stuff could be pretty important. It's like a compendium for future stuff.

This puts the nail in the coffin of Baby Pokemon. :[ That's disappointing because Pokemon like Pikachu and Clefairy can now be Taken Out by Machamp...The Legendary Pokemon are an interesting mechanic. Lots of rules for those. ;o Trainers being Goods makes things more interesting if there comes up more combos for searching out Goods.

And the game still sounds dumb. Interesting gameplay, but definitely not worth $50 if that's what it's going to be sold for...

dmaster out.

The game is a huge disappointment. The only thing worthy of coming out for Wii is a game that is the same style as Colosseum.

When I first heard about this, It reminded me of that Hey! You! Pikachu! Game. This seems even more dissapointing than that. The wii pokemon games are targetted towards a younger crowd I think.

That game.

Pokemon Channel copycat

So no interest from me.

Unless its better than I expect.

That game sounds like a train wreck. Is someone trying to kill off the franchise?

FireMeowth said:
Am I really the only one who thinks this game sounds awesome? ._.,

Probably.

I have a mixed feeling about it.

To be honest, I was hoping for another Genius Sonority game, not the filler stuff that Nintendo writes down on a napkin while getting drunk off sake to their success.

FireMeowth said:
Am I really the only one who thinks this game sounds awesome? ._.,

The game sounds very simple. I am afraid that after a couple of hours of play, it would become boring.

Thank you Bangiras, for putting me and the rest of us back into the loop. Hopefully now, all the questions I get at prereleases in February will be answered.

...Wait, the prereleases are in February? That would mean the game would have to be released first. YES! It's not March! It's earlier now!

Back