(2) More Specifics of Pokemon A and Pokemon B, More Hints of New Pokemon [1/22-1/23]

RE: (1) More Hints of New Pokemon [1/22]

First to post. :eek:
Angry Celebi is angry.
The only thing I can think of right now is 'I want those plushies'. I really can't think much about Gen V until there's a lot more info on it.
In retrospect, this is probably one of the stupidest posts I've ever made.

Diamond & Pearl-Pokémon?
Porygon-Z, then.

...Well, it would be surprising, right? And it's about the only 4th Gen. Pokémon which hasn't already been shown in the anime. It really "can't" be anything else than Porygon-Z or a new forme. :I
And a new forme is even more unlikely than Porygon-Z, so...

We still need more evidence if the question marks are 5th generation Pokemon or a new forme of a Pokemon....
We still have to wait and see until more clues come out.

really, it could be...... bidoff
-tHE gUY

I really wish they'd stop making new formes. It just lowers compatibility with the older games, like the original Diamond and Pearl (I still play those, I don't have Platinum :O). It's also unimaginative.

D&P Movie plush could be Phione. Present are Celebi, Jirachi & Manaphy-plushes. Where's Phione?

Actually they have shown a poster of Tangrowth being in the movie, so the Diamond & Pearl Pokemon might be Tangrowth.

Heres a small pic of it:

But IDK, that's just my guess on what the DP pokemon is going to be. u.u​

One of them is probably a new Pokemon and the other one is an already released one which is lame because they should have two new ones. Can't wait to see what they are for sure though.

dmaster out.

FireMeowth said:
Diamond & Pearl-Pokémon?
Porygon-Z, then.

...Well, it would be surprising, right? And it's about the only 4th Gen. Pokémon which hasn't already been shown in the anime. It really "can't" be anything else than Porygon-Z or a new forme. :I
And a new forme is even more unlikely than Porygon-Z, so...

I don't think it would be Porygon-z just in fear of what happend to people (me) when they watched the porygon episode.

I think there both new pokemon but brother or something like Latios and Latias.

is this for the new movie? if it is the main pokemon are the three dogs and celebi

I just love/hate times like this when they're about to release something new! ^_^

CoroCoro can't come soon enough.

It definately can be a form of a pokemon in the movie like celebi. I'm not completely sure if it will be new because the 5th gen went to far with Arceus

I love porygon. but it probably won't be porygon-z because of the "incident" a billion years ago. but anyway. I'm thinking it possibly could be tangrowth because of its appearence in the poster.

.. but no, seriously, guy89 is right. it is bidoof.
X3

I think the Diamond & Pearl Pokemon is Tangrowth. We'll probably see a new "cutesy" Pokemon from 5th gen revealed soon to go in the movie. I don't think it'll be a legendary. Something like a Togepi or Munchlax.

tweety210 said:
It definately can be a form of a pokemon in the movie like celebi. I'm not completely sure if it will be new because the 5th gen went to far with Arceus

Actually, if they made a new forme of an OLD Pokemon, that'd be pretty cool.

My money is on tangrowth for the Diamond and pearl pokemon, and a 5th generation pokemon for the other. I will be really mad if it's another forme of celebi! There should be a rule or something that says: After a pokemon has been around for 10 years we can not mess with it's design just to sell a movie!

I wonderif the 2 question marks will be from the 5th generation since each gen usually has 3 movies per generation. This could be a prelude to the 5th generation also. That is my guess anyway.:)

Actually, the tag says "NEWポケモンぬいぐるみ", which doesn't mean it's a new Pokemon, but it's refering to the Takara Tomy product line called "NEWポケモンぬいぐるみ".

Here is a link to the product line page, http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/pokemon/nuigurumi/newpokemon/index.html

The Jirachi, Manaphy and Togekiss are all from the NEWポケモンぬいぐるみ line.

Respectively, the other tag says "ポケモンぬいぐるみDP", which refers to another product line from Takara Tomy called, "ポケモンぬいぐるみDP".

Check out its product page here, http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/pokemon/nuigurumi/nuigurumi-dp/index.html

The three dogs are from the ポケモンぬいぐるみDP line. As you can see, non-DP gen Pokemon can show up in the ポケモンぬいぐるみDP product line too.

Back