(2) Movie 12 Plot Info, 'The Advent of Arceus' [4/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine_Light said:
Holy Star said:
Remember that, after Worlds, all Japanese language Pokemon cards are unable to be used outside its respective country.

In other words, this is all eye candy now. =[
Is that a bad thing?
I don't know about anybody else, but I wouldn't buy the cards if I can't also use them. To answer your's and HeavenlySpoon's questions, Arceus will likely be made good considering everything that has been made so far. PCL really favors Basic Pokemon decks right now. However, while it would be easier to obtain these cards in their Japanese version, they are also not legal for play in any country outside Japan since the rules will have changed by then.

I'm just waiting for the multi-colored Arceus lamp. =D

WPM, when you translate the Arceus Lv.x cards, check the coll. number.
I think that its the same card, just with different ills. It would seem weird to not only have two Lv.xs of one pokemon, but both in the same set.

...Shaymin Lv. X and Shaymin Lv. X beg to differ.

I'm hoping there will be at least one Spacegoat for each type. Other than that, I want a Heatran in this set. >:

FireMeowth said:
...Shaymin Lv. X and Shaymin Lv. X beg to differ.

I'm hoping there will be at least one Spacegoat for each type. Other than that, I want a Heatran in this set. >:

LOL thats the first time ive ever heard somone call him that! But, Shaymin is in different formes, allthough thats pretty true.

Ratcicle Fan, please do not post in threads that haven't had new posts for two weeks or more. Thank you!

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back