(2) Nationals Date/Location, V for Victini Tin [11/6]

Five boosters in a tin, Fliptini, plus a figure? GETTING! Plus, having just gotten into the TCGO, the code'll be useful. Any ideas what it'll get you?

JinjaNinja said:
Five boosters in a tin, Fliptini, plus a figure? GETTING! Plus, having just gotten into the TCGO, the code'll be useful. Any ideas what it'll get you?

Probably a figure like the other tins and the promo Victini Card.

Now THIS is what I call a tin. I just hope that the figure is different from the Victini Box...
I hope we do get the Kyurem Tin with it. Or maybe they're saving it for Hail Blizzard/Psycho Drive??? I still can't belive that it has FLIPTINI.

I hope this means Worlds is earlier too... so I ca go to it. I also like how Play Pokémon is releasing dates earlier. It makes it easier to plan.

Wow, that tin is AWESOME. The promo's artwork is pretty darn good too. I'm pretty sure that the figure will be the same as the Victini Box, but a 'battle-ready' Victini with a fierce face using V-Create would be pretty cool too.

One less card that people can get without having to trade as hard for. I love that it is actually Fliptini and not one of the other possible ones it could be.

dmaster out.

More good tins. I hope there is no Triumphant packs in it like in the Evolved Action Tins. Hated that because I hate that set, IMO (if you must know, it's because of all the bad pulls I get). I want all BW/EP/NV boosters in it.

I was excited for another figure, but then I realized it's most likely just the box one again.

Pokemon Company keeps releasing more items for me to buy. Soon I'll have to get a loan.

Nice tin design.

^ Like Mudkip said, probably a virtual figurine and promo card of Victini (which is what I got from my Reshiram box).

OH yeah! I'm grabbing this tin even if the Victini figure is the same as the Victini box! {R}

Let's hope for some NV packs b/c that's what I want the most!

Play! Pokémon usually puts in booster packs from recent/new sets, so there will most likely be NV packs inside. Based off previous tins, 2-3.

Yay, another nationals I won't be able to make =/

Very cool tin though, I hope we get prints of all the cards out of the Thundurus/Landorus/Tornadus box-ey thingy, because the Reshiram and Zekrom art for that is amazing. And tin art is cool ^_^

Of course the tin had to come right after my birthday.

But hey, gotta love that Ability Victini. 5 packs and a figure is really nice, even if it's the same as the Victini box.

Has the figure been confirmed? We usualy find out about TCG figures with merchendise when it's first revealed, so I'm not convinced that there will be a figure. At least it will have a Victini card (unlike the Victini Box)! I expect a Kyurem tin soon, too. Mayebe the Musketeer Trio as tins (with the Emerging Powers reprint Promos given away in a contest in Japan)? Victini isn't the best Pokemon, but I like enough to get the tin. I hope there will be lots of Noble Victories packs!

Back