(2) New Pokemon Next Month, Clearer Game Screenshots and Artwork of 'Black' and 'White' [5/14]

Pokemonvacation said:
I wish the whole game was 3d like the city.
Agreed, having 2D people walking around in a 3D environment looks real weird to me...

Very nice screen shots! I like how the camera angle changes from the 4th gen angle to level angle to aerial view. I wonder if we can control this, or if it changes on its own as we move around...

LeafiaMidori said:
Hoorrayyy ! Another ???-Pokemon for some other waiting and waiting and sleepless nights and waiting and guesses and ... Waiting :|
But nevertheless I can´t await the new Pokemon to be revealed !
Here we go again..... -___-;

Lizzard said:
Mijumaru looks better this way
OQAAAB3aZvOK6JQLwL1jSuAgLqhEgLg29zntMNGwblWFjhJD1I-pC8HeyOkuQbBu-sTOevjPjfJZYvYxvovHf8WXanwAm1T1UP2PcMJaBCffbCP62nnn77PjXWAx.jpg

Just doesn't feel the same. Makes it look like the undead.

:O. in the lookout over the bridge picture, if u look to the way the bridge keeps extending, it connects to another town :O. another huge city maybe??

RE: (2) New Pokemon Next Month, Clearer Game Screenshots and Artwork of 'Black' and '

Well, its good to see some clearer screenshots of the game. Now it feels like Pokemon Black and White.:cool:

I'm really shocked about Hiun City. That city is huge! It looks a lot like New York City with all of those sky high buildings. When I look at those buildings on the official artwork of it, they really remind me of the Willis Tower and Trump Tower in Chicago. The Bridge, known as the Sky Arrow Bridge, also looks impressive. The cities interiors are immense too, even the port. Man, Gamefreak did one incredible job designing the city all right.

As for the other scans, some things kind of look odd. In many of the battle images, a lot of the moves use the DPt/HS format for the moves. Look at the image showing Mijumaru vs. Pokabu. When Mijumaru attacks, the background looks very similar to the background when Water Pulse is used from DPt/HS. Also, in the image with Tsutaaja vs. Mijumaru, Tsutaaja uses an attack that looks very similar to the DP version of Leaf Storm, thus meaning that it may be using Leaf Storm. Things get even a stranger turn. In one of the images that shows Shiny Raikou vs. Zoroark, Raikou uses an attack that has an identical design to that and of Aura Sphere from DPt/HS, thus showing that it is no doubt using Aura Spere. In another image, we see Zoroark has transformed into Entei, and it appears that Entei has the exact same sprite as it had in DPt. This is very strange. Is Gamefreak putting in move designs and sprites that are identical to DPt's? That's strange. I thought moves would have a complete redesign in their appearance, as well as older Pokemon having new sprites here in Black and White. Well, hopefully, the screenshots are beta.

Now as for the news about another new Pokemon to be revealed next month. Well, that's good to here. I wonder what Pokemon that will be. Hopefully, it will look cool and maybe even appear in Movie 13.

Yep, It seems that there is quite a lot to hear about about Generation 5. Looks like things will get even more exciting when next month comes. I definitely can't wait to see even more screenshots of the game also!:)

RE: (2) New Pokemon Next Month, Clearer Game Screenshots and Artwork of 'Black' and '

JPN Gallade said:
Well, its good to see some clearer screenshots of the game. Now it feels like Pokemon Black and White.:cool:

I'm really shocked about Hiun City. That city is huge! It looks a lot like New York City with all of those sky high buildings. When I look at those buildings on the official artwork of it, they really remind me of the Willis Tower and Trump Tower in Chicago. The Bridge, known as the Sky Arrow Bridge, also looks impressive. The cities interiors are immense too, even the port. Man, Gamefreak did one incredible job designing the city all right.

As for the other scans, some things kind of look odd. In many of the battle images, a lot of the moves use the DPt/HS format for the moves. Look at the image showing Mijumaru vs. Pokabu. When Mijumaru attacks, the background looks very similar to the background when Water Pulse is used from DPt/HS. Also, in the image with Tsutaaja vs. Mijumaru, Tsutaaja uses an attack that looks very similar to the DP version of Leaf Storm, thus meaning that it may be using Leaf Storm. Things get even a stranger turn. In one of the images that shows Shiny Raikou vs. Zoroark, Raikou uses an attack that has an identical design to that and of Aura Sphere from DPt/HS, thus showing that it is no doubt using Aura Spere. In another image, we see Zoroark has transformed into Entei, and it appears that Entei has the exact same sprite as it had in DPt. This is very strange. Is Gamefreak putting in move designs and sprites that are identical to DPt's? That's strange. I thought moves would have a complete redesign in their appearance, as well as older Pokemon having new sprites here in Black and White. Well, hopefully, the screenshots are beta.

Now as for the news about another new Pokemon to be revealed next month. Well, that's good to here. I wonder what Pokemon that will be. Hopefully, it will look cool and maybe even appear in Movie 13.

Yep, It seems that there is quite a lot to hear about about Generation 5. Looks like things will get even more exciting when next month comes. I definitely can't wait to see even more screenshots of the game also!:)

I dont think tsutaaja is using leaf storm.. i think that is the new animation for razor leaf. and the water pulse-looking attack could be bubble..
remember Pokémon co. is known for using old sprites when advertising new games. most likely, every Pokémon will have new sprites and if not, they should at least have the Pt/HG/SS sprites and not the D/P ones.

oh, another thing troubles me. What if they butter us up with this no-doubt awesome city but when you go outside of it, its no better than HG/SS/Pt/D/P. i think it will all be cool but what if?

Pokemonvacation, I believe JPN Gallade is right when he's saying it surely looks like Water Pulse and Leaf Storm, but as I believe mentioned a few times before, this is just the beta version of the game in which they have not changed the sprites yet.

Sorry, I felt the need to put my two-cents in. It seems that people tend to ignore a lot of things stated here, unless they're reminded through repetition...

More on topic and less (unintentionally) hostile sounding, I'm stoked for next month's CoroCoro. I can't wait to see what it is! Starter evolutions will help me make up my mind, and if it ends up being mascot legendaries, then I can make my choice on whether I want to buy Black or White. :)

The clear game shots look great. I'm loving the HP bars (although I like them every time they change it).

And of course more new Pokemon next month. Legendaries are a possibility. I don't think they'll do Evos/Pre-Evos yet.

dmaster out.

It definately feels like everything is happening now, hopefully the news comes quicker now. Also, has any pokemon ever been leaked onto the neet. Like, I don't mean CoroCoro scans leaking, but actual pokemon, if you know what I mean.

I definately thinks it is the Akashi Kaikyo bridge. Just look at the design!! It is veeeeery similar, and is located at an unused area. The next region is based on that part of Japan. (Not USA or U.K!!) Thats my thought =)

I can't wait for the new Pokemon! I hope it's super cute~
Why didn't they show one of the female sprites? ;__; The battle style looks very nice, too.

The new 3D environment looks fantastic so far, I'm really glad Pokémon games are evolving.

The only thing that bugs me are the blurry back battle sprites, but as someone pointed, this could be beta only.

Since they are revealing a new Pokemon, here are the ones I'm hoping for.

Absol Evo/Prevo

Mr. Mime Evolution

Jynx Evolution

Torkoal Evo/Prevo

Keckleon Evo/Prevo

Awesome news - clear screenshots, awesome artwork, and news they'll be revealing another Pokémon next month? Yeah, that's just too cool. x)

Looking forward to whatever Pokémon gets revealed next.

The screenshots have a problem. Does anyone notice how all of the moves from 1st-4th gen have the same attack animation?

Redneck said:
but as I believe mentioned a few times before, this is just the beta version of the game in which they have not changed the sprites yet.

Gliscor said:
The screenshots have a problem. Does anyone notice how all of the moves from 1st-4th gen have the same attack animation?

I feel like this gets ignored far too often. I love everyone's observations, but they also need to read the other posts before posting I believe...

I hope they actually reveal more Pokemon instead of one Pokemon next month, I think that will be something to look forward to. :D

More shilouettes next month? *cringes* The speculation over the starter silhouettes was just ridiculous, and the rage over scans not being leaked was downright stupid. Thank goodness I'll be on vacation during that time, so I won't have to deal with this nonsense over the next silhouette that they will undoubtedly show.

That being said, I can still see why they use silhouettes: As proven with Zoroark and the starters, they get a huge amount of hype. This more than makes up for the fact that the started hyping the new generation later than usual. They can even shilouette the bird and rodent Pokemon of Gen V, and it will still get a respectable amount of hype.

several people, including myself, were debating whether or not it would be in USA or Japan. well im looking at a map of the actual,real-life regions of japan and the spot we call Kanto in Pokémon is actually called the Kanto(w/ line over the o) region. why i say this, you ask? it turns out the Pokémon co. has closley kept with the actual regions of Japan when doing the Pokémon regions. With that huge bridge in Huin City i would have to guess that the game's region consists of TWO japanese regions: Chugoku and shikoku. if im correct, this meaans that not only is the region still in japan but that it probably will be the biggest region of all. furthermore, if it is the biggest, that could explain why the characters are older....

This is all speculation of course, but i think they will reveal some kind of hint in the next corocoro magazine along w/ the new pokemon.
What do you think?

Back