(2) New Set of X/Y Rumors, Xerneas/Yveltal Half Decks [9/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wailady said:
After going through all the pages I missed today...

The Froakie evolution looks possible, but maybe too familiar the second evolution? The same goes for that image of Fennekin's evolution. This is often a problem I've found with fanart evolutions - they're often too similar to the previous evolution, having just grown a bit with a few added extras like claws or more fur and whatnot. I don't believe either are real, but wouldn't be disappointed of they were either. I generally like them both.

The only starters that evolved into a similar looking Pokemon (just a more grown up appearance), in my opinion, has been the Chikorita line. All of the other starters had some pretty big changes made to their designs.

I'm... just gonna stop you from having a four-page debate, because we've been exactly there. The "Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil say hi" bit was also used.

At least the second Froakie evolution looks different enough to be an actual evolution, because it follows Sugimori's art style. Fennekin's second evolution was dubious. They were pretty much both confirmed fake, so they're not real, but they could have been. They grow larger and their base designs change, mostly in the form of their eyes, and this follows previous trends. It's a change in base design like Ivy-Venusaur and Quilava-Cyndaquil, so it could have been, though it was questionable, and now it isn't.

nightkeeper said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
For the last time:

That website, his photos, that "leaker" =/= our leaker and our evidence.

EDIT: Also, please stay on topic. This thread is for the news story posted on the front page, not people's fake art or fake websites.

WitherSnow said:
Quick question. If the leaker was lying that why are we talking about weather it's true or not? Also this thread is all about speculation and possible claims of things that could be in X and Y., It doesn't seem too far off topic to be talking about possible starter evos and other possibly true/fake leaks.

Also look at nightkeeper trying to reinforce a rule that seems to:

1. Not really be his buisness to be enforcing

2.Kinda has a flaw when looking at the thread in question.

No offense man it just came off very negitively.

You see that quote in front of you, WitherSnow? I think the term "Webmaster" makes me think he runs the forum. He literally just said that this thread is for news from the front page and not rumors of any other kind. Possible starter leaks did not come from the front page, therefore shouldn't be discussed here.

Each thread has its purpose. I was simply showing the thread the topic should be discussed.

Offense taken. (notice the spelling here in 'Murica)

EDIT: It clearly wasn't meant to come off negatively, you just chose to receive it negatively.

No reason to get upset man i was just pointing something out. It seemed a bit redundant to be talking about weather a troll post is true or not when the guy said he was lying. Did i want to see those leaked pokemon? Yes but i know it's false and don't see the point in wasting time on it.

Does he really?! Cause it said webmaster i just didn't know it. Thank you oh wise one.

Of corse some things come off negitively and they don't mean to.

Like i said no biggie.

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

This picture will never go out of style.

The Xerneas and Yveltal half pack info says there will be 11 Fairy types, but so far 10 have been confirmed. What do you think the 11th one will be?

Blob55 said:
The Xerneas and Yveltal half pack info says there will be 11 Fairy types, but so far 10 have been confirmed. What do you think the 11th one will be?

Perhaps it could be a retyping of another pokemon?

I'm guessing the 11th Fairy type will either be a new one or an evo of one of the already revealed ones, because Gardevoir, Marill and Jigglypuff are all part of a 3-stage evolution.

Blob55 said:
I'm guessing the 11th Fairy type will either be a new one or an evo of one of the already revealed ones, because Gardevoir, Marill and Jigglypuff are all part of a 3-stage evolution.

Makes sense.

xayshade said:
TokenDuelist said:
All that info from page 16 or so is now confirmed to be fake.

We know. You are late.

Apparently Gallantoad is fake. Oh well

Awww. Damn i really liked that art though. Did you guys ever figure out the source of where that guy on facebook found it?

TokenDuelist said:
xayshade said:
We know. You are late.

Apparently Gallantoad is fake. Oh well

That's okay it's only fair since I posted Gallantoad was fake first here.
Pretty much you are the only reason we all agreed it was fake. We still don't know where it actually came from. But yeah, old leaker came out as phoney. This has been an odd day. I'm ready to see a real pokemon.

halfrican said:
TokenDuelist said:
Pretty much you are the only reason we all agreed it was fake. We still don't know where it actually came from. But yeah, old leaker came out as phoney. This has been an odd day. I'm ready to see a real pokemon.

At least we'll be able to tomorrow! I am really curious to see what it is.

halfrican said:
TokenDuelist said:

You and me both. Ya gotta admit though. Speculating about pokemon is quite the timesink.

WitherSnow said:
halfrican said:

You and me both. Ya gotta admit though. Speculating about pokemon is quite the timesink.
Yeah, no joke. All of these hoaxes pretty much axed what would have been a grueling wait for new news.

I imagine it's fun for the fake leakers to watch us speculate while we are waiting. So in the end everyone wins.
G,night guys. Let's hope for some big news when we wake up.

I'm gonna have Insomnia tonight wondering what it could be!
Damn, if only I had a Jigglypuff right about now...

Was the second leaker really just a joke?
I know s/he said it was a lie but the new trailer posted in the front page shows a river behind what seems to be the day care. Just like the leaker said.
Professer K said:
The day care center is near a bridge and has a river flowing behind it. You can now put up to four Pokemon there. If you leave a Pokemon there to breed, it’s happiness will go down. If it gets too unhappy, it will no longer breed.
What if the leaker said it was a joke to avoid problems with Game Freak?
Or maybe it's just me, it could be a coincidence... That place might not even be the daycare...

I made an account just to point this out.

Oldaq said:
Was the second leaker really just a joke?
I know s/he said it was a lie but the new trailer posted in the front page shows a river behind what seems to be the day care. Just like the leaker said.
Professer K said:
The day care center is near a bridge and has a river flowing behind it. You can now put up to four Pokemon there. If you leave a Pokemon there to breed, it’s happiness will go down. If it gets too unhappy, it will no longer breed.
What if the leaker said it was a joke to avoid problems with Game Freak?
Or maybe it's just me, it could be a coincidence... That place might not even be the daycare...

I made an account just to point this out.

It could be a coincidence? I mean... There are many rivers in Kalos. Look at the map. This isn't really special. If he would have problems with Game Freak then he couldn't avoid them that simple.

And he could have seen this on the map:
Building_zps55faf8a0.jpg

River? Check. Bridge? Check. Looking like a day care center? Check.

We saw final evolution of froakie, and final evolution of fennekin.

I want to see the final evolution of chespin, with the knowledge of how Quilladin looks like. I don't care how fake it is, I just want to see chespin's final evo to go to the other ones shown.

Ok, maybe I care how fake it is, just don't make it obviously fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back