(2) New Set of X/Y Rumors, Xerneas/Yveltal Half Decks [9/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
signofzeta said:
We saw final evolution of froakie, and final evolution of fennekin.

I want to see the final evolution of chespin, with the knowledge of how Quilladin looks like. I don't care how fake it is, I just want to see chespin's final evo to go to the other ones shown.

Ok, maybe I care how fake it is, just don't make it obviously fake.

No we didn't. Those were really obvious fakes.

I don't know. I'm still on the fence about the froakie evo. Sure, it rings plenty of alarm bells, but the art is solid enough, and I haven't seen any solid confirmation it's a fake, just some fairly careful (and not so careful) critiques. I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out true, even if it is of dubious origins and has stylistic quirks.

FloodBadge said:
signofzeta said:
We saw final evolution of froakie, and final evolution of fennekin.

I want to see the final evolution of chespin, with the knowledge of how Quilladin looks like. I don't care how fake it is, I just want to see chespin's final evo to go to the other ones shown.

Ok, maybe I care how fake it is, just don't make it obviously fake.

No we didn't. Those were really obvious fakes.

Fake, not fake, I don't care. I just want someone to draw up the final evo of Chespin. Just at least make it convincing.

Here is what I find. If the final evo looks awesome, it is a fake. If it looks like junk, it is the real deal.

kiwi_tea said:
I don't know. I'm still on the fence about the froakie evo. Sure, it rings plenty of alarm bells, but the art is solid enough, and I haven't seen any solid confirmation it's a fake, just some fairly careful (and not so careful) critiques. I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out true, even if it is of dubious origins and has stylistic quirks.

It's from 4chan... This is enough to say it's fake. ;)

Aw. :( ... well maybe it‘s not to late for Game Freak to change their original design of froakies last evo to the one we‘re discusing right now xD

Litleo said:
Aw. :( ... well maybe it‘s not to late for Game Freak to change their original design of froakies last evo to the one we‘re discusing right now xD

And if their original design is much better than this one? :D

Thure said:
Litleo said:

And if their original design is much better than this one? :D

Well this fakemon is by far my favorite final evolution of water starter (maybe exluding Blastoise) ... There‘s small chance of that happening, equally as fenekin lossing that nasty ear-wax-hair :D

Since we know legit game boxes are out now, do they reveal any pertinent information like "Over ___ new Pokemon!"? Anything?

Frost said:
Since we know legit game boxes are out now, do they reveal any pertinent information like "Over ___ new Pokemon!"? Anything?

umm... Maybe only the wailmer baloon in the super training thing... But I think that's all :(

Ok, I really hope you people don't get mad at me about this, but personally, I don't think the fake leaker was a bad guy at all. I mean, he got us talking which was a nice time filler... Otherwise we would have had a few news-free days and been bored out of our minds...

Also, I checked my Game store today and they do indeed have the sleeves and they do match up to what the fake leaker had, so his indeed are the official sleeves. Guess he really did have a friend at EB Games.

Hey! have seen this?? :

Pokémon gain experience even when the opposing wild Pokémon is caught – subsequently a caught Pokémon gives the same experience points as a defeated one.

Sky Battles are limited to Flying-type Pokémon and those with the Levitate ability – some moves can’t be used.
There is an adjustment to the inheritance system of breeding.

Ghost-type Pokémon can freely escape from battle without being influenced by Shadow Tag.

The item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item participates in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the participating Pokémon receives 100% experience, while non-participating Pokémon gain 50% experience.

When distributing new moves and abilities, priority was given to new Pokémon.

The CGI style is different from Pokémon Stadium and Pokémon Battle Revolution, as those games were supposed to emulate “realism within fantasy”. Since the handheld Pokémon series is supposed to be accessible to everyone, battles were made “cuter”.

The standard selection process for Pokémon Mega Evolution is based on three points: visual looks, popularity and game balance.

The power-up of Mega-Evolved Pokémon is meant to elevate them to the class of legendary Pokémon, hence the restriction of only one Pokémon being allowed to hold a Mega Stone during battles.

The timing to Mega-Evolve is selectable.

Some moves, with focus on special ones, have had their power and accuracy revamped.

Sashlyr said:
Hey! have seen this?? :

Pokémon gain experience even when the opposing wild Pokémon is caught – subsequently a caught Pokémon gives the same experience points as a defeated one.

Sky Battles are limited to Flying-type Pokémon and those with the Levitate ability – some moves can’t be used.

Ghost-type Pokémon can freely escape from battle without being influenced by Shadow Tag.

The item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item participates in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the participating Pokémon receives 100% experience, while non-participating Pokémon gain 50% experience.

The CGI style is different from Pokémon Stadium and Pokémon Battle Revolution, as those games were supposed to emulate “realism within fantasy”. Since the handheld Pokémon series is supposed to be accessible to everyone, battles were made “cuter”.

The standard selection process for Pokémon Mega Evolution is based on three points: visual looks, popularity and game balance.

The power-up of Mega-Evolved Pokémon is meant to elevate them to the class of legendary Pokémon, hence the restriction of only one Pokémon being allowed to hold a Mega Stone during battles.

Some moves, with focus on special ones, have had their power and accuracy revamped.

Source?

codygordon said:
Sashlyr said:
Hey! have seen this?? :

Source?

here: link

Sashlyr said:
Hey! have seen this?? :

NOPE. DISLIKE.

-cries in corner if real-

Whitefire said:
Sashlyr said:
Hey! have seen this?? :

NOPE. DISLIKE.

Is weird, I know :( But probably true...

Sashlyr said:
Whitefire said:

NOPE. DISLIKE.

For what it is, i'm glad they all get 50% instead of divided by how many pokemon there are.

But most of the time I just want to share to ONE pokemon, not ALL of them D: if they were /different/ items that'd be sweet. If it stayed as Exp. Share that'd be fine too. But changing to All? GF what the heck D:

kiwi_tea said:

I gotta agree here. I still have hope that it's true.

It's from 4chan... This is enough to say it's fake. ;)
[/quote]

Now that's wrong on a lot of levels.

1. It's from a facebook page. It found it's way on to 4chan.

2. What kinda logic is that?

Sashlyr said:
Hey! Have you seen this?? :

Finally!

Sounds cool.

Well this game seems like it's gonna be a blast with these new features.

Whitefire said:
Sashlyr said:
For what it is, i'm glad they all get 50% instead of divided by how many pokemon there are.

But most of the time I just want to share to ONE pokemon, not ALL of them D: if they were /different/ items that'd be sweet. If it stayed as Exp. Share that'd be fine too. But changing to All? GF what the heck D:

This doesn't seem too bad... Pokemon not involved in the battle will gain experience, while the Pokemon battling won't get cheated out of experience. I'm really glad the experience isn't being split by those participating and whatever pokemon holds the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back