(2) New Shiny LEGEND Promos, HS - Unleashed Set List, Scans Later [4/28]

Primes of Scizor and Houndoom are missing. And they are going to be in the next set for sure. I also hope for Espeon and Umbreon.

I don´t like this new set. The artwork of the most Pokemon is quite ugly. But I think it´s good that all the ugly cards get released now so the next set is probably full of those awesome cards of Revived Legends and maybe some of Lost Link too.

finally blastoise is coming out. i has been waiting for it =D

also:

22 {F} (Prime) ape

just thought i'd point that out xD

I actually like the art of the cards. It's not bad, also I can't wait to see more. Hopefully they will have more good ones.

:0 The shining Pokémon cards are awesome. Shining Raikou must be going crazy over the... Well, shining Raikou. xP It's too bad they'll be so rare, though. (And I'm always 50/50 on whether bringing them over to an English Promo/Rare is a good thing or not, so I've got nothing to say on that.)

At least there is only 27 rares in this set...albeit Torkoal and Fearow need to be uncommons. That said, I think this will be a relatively easy set to collect, so that's good news for me. (I don't play anymore)

That said, I still wish Vileplume, Leafeon, and the other Eeveelutions were in this set. Oh well. :[

I'm sure, they will release Raichu Prime in English, probably in the next set. Why do you think we didn't get Battle Start Deck Raichu in this set?

Same reason we didn't get Leafeon. POP is shtoooooooooooped.

I´m so glad that I didn´t ordered a booster box of Unleashed in advance. Don´t know if it´s worth it. I should buy 2 of the 3rd HS/SS series set instead.

Holy mackerel! Those cards have superior artwork. Unbelieveable. Unfortunately, Lugia bumps into Arcanine from Supreme Victors and does 80 damage for 5 Energy. Suicune is somewhat decent, but it suffers when up against Luxray GL LV.X. Sweet cards nonetheless.

No eeveelutions :(
No scizor prime :(
No Legend Box :(
No burnt tower :(
No Raichu Prime :(

Most of the stuff i wanted isn't in here but I'll live, still better than HGSS

They look really nice, Maybe Ill have to by some packs, when they come to the US, just for the art of these card

It may be a disapointing set for some, but the inclusion of rare candies will be my selling point. I didn't get any from GE, and only one from the promos, so I need rare candies. Plus, the primes are cool.

On another note, the shiny legendaries are lame. All their attacks stink, and have too many negative effects. I do like the artwork though...[/u]

RE: (1) HS - Unleashed Set List, Scans Later [4/28]

ogeray said:
so what do you guys think will be the most coveted card in this set?
how about after rotations?

Rare Candy for both.

Honestly, I didn't have very high hopes for the set, and it looks like it's been answered. A couple Primes are interesting, but no where near broken or even moderately good and most of the other cards just plain suck. :F Oh well.

The Shiny cards are cool even though the attacks kinda suck as well. They're special cards though, so I guess it doesn't matter much.

dmaster out.

I might buy a booster box of HS-Unleashed just because I really like the art on these cards and I want to get my hands on some of those Legend cards.

Now I do see some nice cards in this set. Metagross and Mismagius seem like they can work together, but I haven't play pokemon tcg in 6 years, so I truly have no idea xD I'm just waiting for Absol Prime. B)

Too bad Vespiquen and Combee aren't included in the set. They could've made a pretty nice deck. I guess it is the Gyarados of the next season.

Unfortunately, this set is just somewhere between an Arceus and Supreme Victors. It has good cards, but that's it. More than SV, less than AR. The Promos are terrible too, but their artwork is AMAZING <3

Back