(2) Next Japanese TCG Set, Revised Arceus Movie Summary [7/24]

RE: (1) Revised Arceus Movie Summary [7/24]

I hope the movie will be good. I don't want to read the summery until after the movie comes out here. Then I will see how close ours is to theirs if I remember the date this was posted when it does come out here in February. (Usually).:)

RE: (1) Revised Arceus Movie Summary [7/24]

In case you couldn't tell by my avatar, sig, and usertitle, I'm officially obsessed with Arceus.

Well, I'm not interested in the 12th movie itself, but then again I haven't read the summary.
I'm mainly looking forward to the 13th. =F
But I will enjoy seeing Gizamimi Pichu for sure. =3​

Huh, that seems odd about the starter decks. In the Pokemon Card Game DP: Diamond and Pearl Collection set, the Japanese got a Random Pack AND a starter deck. Maybe as the release date draws near, we will se developments on a starter deck.:)

EDIT: W00t, first post about THIS news story!!!

EDIT 2: No, SotH beat me :O.

Finally, I can't wait for the translations of the new TCG set, I'm hoping to see Ho-oh and Lugia X

Since I like HG/SS so much.
I don't really care and will have to buy a JP box. XD
That's if there is a Lugia, legendary beast Lv.X's.​

Pokémon Card Game Legend?

Hang on. Legend?!

What's wrong with something like Pokémon Card Game GS? Legend is rubbish.

Anyway, looking forward to this regardless of the Japanese series' rubbish name. :p I hope they don't change how the sets are done TOO much, I like the way they're done at the moment and I have hopes of seeing some classic cards in the form of original Neo reprints. I also hope they don't do much to the design of the cards as I like the current design.

I also hope our "HeartGold & SoulSilver" or whatever it ends up being called is a bit better than "Diamond & Pearl" was. :p

....looks like one part of my prediction has come true...=D

The names could have been a little bit more creative, though. Legend is also an odd choice of name for the new set block....why not just Pokemon Card Game: HGSS?

Perhaps there will only be one HGSS set, and not two like there was for FRLG?

I had just got home from Fazoli's, my favorite restaurant I haven't eaten at in two months, and sat down with a piece of pizza thinking, how can today possibly get any better? Then screamed. Loudly. Forget the SV pre-realease, I know what I'm preordering! *coughsoulcoughsilvercough*

But yeah, Legend seems kinda odd. Why not do GS of HGSS. GS hasen't been done yet, remeber that the G/S sets had the title Neo.

Blue Thunder said:
....looks like one part of my prediction has come true...=D

The names could have been a little bit more creative, though. Legend is also an odd choice of name for the new set block...why not just Pokemon Card Game: HGSS?

Perhaps there will only be one HGSS set, and not two like there was for FRLG?
There wasn't two for for FRLG.

There are three things I want in this set:

-A playable Meganium/Meganium LV. X
-New draw power (Claydol and Uxie have been here for over a format now....it's time someone else came in for the drawpower job)
-Better and more draw/search supporters.

If all three of the above happen, I'll be happy.

EDIT: Shining Suicune: TRR was made because of FRLG, so it could count as an FRLG set.

Thanks for the updated movie summary, WPM. That really filled in a lot of nice details. :D

It makes me want to see this film more, and makes me worry more about how they'll handle it with the English version... Well, I guess I can't do anything about that, anyways. xP

The next card set was expected, so... Not much to say about that.

Set will be epic, but wow, I'm surprised it'll actually be a new block since the Platinum block only had 4 sets.

D/P only had seven^. They're not that drastically different. I will say this is good news though. Legend is a cheesy name for this block but whatever. As long as we get one set. I hate that Japan splits it up. Just harder to get the cards you want. :F

I didn't read the Summary because I don't know what changed from last time, but I might skim it. The movie still sounds awesome.

dmaster out.

hi! I have a question about the movie, the music used in the anime (DP1&2) route 202 y the DP games appears in the movie?? because i see a preview in filb.de and i heard it.

Sounds like a really cool movie, I can't wait until the DVD comes out in Japan.

Oh and BTW, will you actually make a new podcast when you come back to the U.S., to let us know about your Pokémon experiences in Japan and some talk about the movie and such? The last podcast is way back, after all, and you said nothing would prevent you from doing new podcasts. Or did I miss anything? o_O

Back