(2) Next TCG Set: Legends Awakened, Next Japanese Episode Title and Future Spoilers [

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Discuss!

http://pokebeach.com/news/0508/legends-awakened-pokemon-tcg
http://pokebeach.com/news/0508/dp82-episode-title-future-spoilers

RE: (1) Next Japanese Episode Title and Future Spoilers [5/9]

On the main page said:
Maxi, the Pastoria Gym Leader

Well, this ain't right.

RE: (1) Next Japanese Episode Title and Future Spoilers [5/9]

Wow, maybe this is true, but the spoilers either seem to be numbered wrong or they have the wrong pictures on them...

RE: (2) Next Japanese Episode Title and Future Spoilers, Legends Awakened [5/9]

Bump.

RE: (2) Next TCG Set: Legends Awakened, Next Japanese Episode Title and Future Spoile

Awesome.

And since it's not filler, and looking at the cards in DP5, it should be a pretty good expansion.

True. It will surely be better than Majestic Dawn anyways.
Third ''legend" set... it was nice to spot that WPM.

btw, Mudkip711, who made your avatar?

You think Nintendo would be a bit more creative than to include "Legend" again.
Should be a good set though, considering the cards that they can put in there. I wonder if it will be the whole of DP5, or split it again.

RE: (2) Next TCG Set: Legends Awakened, Next Japanese Episode Title and Future Spoile

Well, we already know the set list for OUR DP6 right? It would be nice if we had it in a set list, even if they are in Jap <hint, hint>

Man, Nintendo is just shelling these sets out! I can't collect that fast! ><

Legends Awakened should be a decent set though, considering the possible LV. X cards in there.

koyuki7 said:
Man, Nintendo is just shelling these sets out! I can't collect that fast! ><

Legends Awakened should be a decent set though, considering the possible LV. X cards in there.

Nintendo doesn't handle the card game... and they aren't shelling the out since it's going to be another 3 months before the next set starts its prereleases...

Next new set sounds cool, but I don't like recycled names. :/ It does refer to Heatran, etc though, so that's cool. I'll be looking forward to Heatran, Gliscor, Politoed, Mewtwo, etc.

The Austrailian spoilers are kind of wierd, seeing as they are talking about future Japanese episodes. They don't match up to the numbers, and they aren't in order of when they happen. :// Looks cool though.

dmaster out.

Man, already?! Heh....

I like the name, personally, but they need to be a bit more creative. But, Majestic Dawn did seem like something new.

The new set should be pretty sweet. Let's just pray we don't end up with another split and end up having a DP7. :/

http://www.jthobbydistributors.com/Gaming.html
http://www.gamus.com/CR/Upcoming_by_category.html
Pokemon D&P Legends Awakened Booster said:
More Powerful new Pokemon LV X than ever before. Includes Technical Machine and Fossil Cards. Exciting Holographic Parallel set for Players and Collectors alike.
Looks like the sixth Diamond & Pearl set is going to have TMs. I don't think we've seen those since Multi Machine from P2 and the ATM Rock, Ice, and Steel from HL.
I've always liked the idea of TeCHing in attacks my Pokemon don't have, especially if they're fossils (a trainer attached to a trainer :eek: - yes it is legal!)

Release Date: August 20

What I can't understand is how Australia got ahead of us on that info. Sorry to any australians, but I thought they were ways behind on episodes like other countries. Plus most americans are so kept in the dark about these things, so I could have never imagined such sources leaked like that.

:O WE got something before the US did :O
Legends awaken sound like an awesome name, hopefully it will be as meta braking as hidden legends and legend maker.

Does anyone know what the magazine was? EI: Kzone,krash etcetc.

Back