(2) Next TCG Set: Legends Awakened, Next Japanese Episode Title and Future Spoilers [

I put a list together. It has 138 (I think) cards in it and includes everything but the pixies and their LV.X forms, Heatran LV.X, and the alt art Porygon-Z LV.X. I excluded the pixies cause it wouldn't make much sense to include their LV.X forms but nothing to put them on. I figured they'd (pixie LV.X) be put in tins or something, but maybe the pixies should be in anyway.

They may have gotten secret info from Japan and they put it in their magazine before it was supposed to be released.:)

RE: (2) Next TCG Set: Legends Awakened, Next Japanese Episode Title and Future Spoile

Yes Mines on the 17th anyway Hopefully this will eliminate the metagame I'm hoping for a good few supporters and some good x's (another Mewtwo perhaps???) It looks to be a finisher for dp, unless Nintendo are planing a 5th gen dp. They could if the rumors about the 5th gens in the 11th Movie are true it could include a few 5th gens :D

Is it confrimed that the whole set will be the same as JP DP5? and this is the last DP set right?

It's not confirmed, but DP5 + Heatran half deck + Regigigas half deck = ~140 cards, more than enough for a good set.

How many promos don't we have in English yet? Isn't that what POP sets are for? Even without the pixies LV.X, there's still lots of cards for the set. I hope that no promos are added.

I predict Magnezone, Rhyperior, Mewtwo, and Gliscor for the LV.X in LA. Other than that, there's the other Porygon-Z, Heatran, Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie. Pixies sound great to go in tins though D:

The next tins ahould be Heatran, Garchomp and PorygonZ. :O

I shoud've said recent promos. :F

How can we have a D/P6 set if Japan only had sets 1-5? It sounds like Japan is starting to decline a bit or they are late with their 6th set.:)

xxashxx, Japan's set was split up into two, so that's why we have an extra set.

dmaster out.

I can't wait, i had to miss the MD prerelease due to soccer tournament :( So i want to go to this and kick some BEEP!

RE: (2) Next TCG Set: Legends Awakened, Next Japanese Episode Title and Future Spoile

d master342 said:

dmaster out.

Oh that is cool Thank you. Will we have more sets in the future or will this be the last TCG set? Since Japan only has 5 sets.I hope we have more sets coming because I am a fan of the TCG as well as the show so I hope this is not the last set.:)

xxashxx said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

Oh that is cool Thank you. Will we have more sets in the future or will this be the last TCG set? Since Japan only has 5 sets.I hope we have more sets coming because I am a fan of the TCG as well as the show so I hope this is not the last set.:)

who said it was? it's just that the DP block is ending...

Oh I thought it was the last set for the TCG. That was close.:)

They have already announced the set after what the Japanese equivalent is to Legends Awakened. And since that will be a Movie set, it won't be coming to America until early 2009, so we at least got 2 more sets guarnteed after this one. Plus, the PTCG is one of the most best selling TCGs in the market right now, so I highly doubt they will quit any time soon.

The way it is going though it does not sound too good. I hope they are still going to make sets because I don't want the TCG to end before 2010. The way it sounds to me though it sounds like it will but they have not released a post saying they are going to end it but who knows maybe in a few months they will. Generation 5 is still coming so I hope they still make the sets.:)

Back