(2) Platinum Blister Pack, Regigigas Premium Box [1/21]

RE: (1) Regigigas Premium Box [1/21]

Hmm, this sounds a bit interesting.....if they came with 3 Platinum and either a LA or a SF booster, I might get one eventually.

At least these are better than the Classic "Tins"...

Sniff Sniff, I wanted that Movie Promo Set to stay Japan only!!! Oh, well, I guess we know for a fact that the US won't get Icy Sky's Shaymin or Reverse World's Giratina or Real World Giratina:p

Keep the three Platinum packs, and make the Diamond and Pearl the Stormfront Series.
This is worth the money.
I HAVE to buy it.

Why can't they make it Shaymin!!:(
Oh-well, I'll still buy one:p.

NEEEEED!!!

I'd say around $25???

<--- avatar = what I'm doing right now

what is with the wording on poly z 20 for each Tm attach would the Install power let u move a Tm to a pokemon the aready as one
ps 4 leftover on a pokemon and 2 Ac unown g woo

Best blister pack promos ever. Seriously.

They're really releasing a lot of stuff for Platinum. First the tins, then the Regigigas box, then the awesome blister promos? Flippin' awesome.

Wow, those promos look pretty good. I might get the Gliscor one when it comes out...even though blitser packs tend to hate me when it comes to what I get in the packs...

Oh, and that blister pack revealed the fourth and final pack design. =O

Blue Thunder said:
Wow, those promos look pretty good. I might get the Gliscor one when it comes out...even though blitser packs tend to hate me when it comes to what I get in the packs...

Gliscor is...okay...but what about Porygon Z? You could run a 1-0-1 tech, have Porygon as your starter, use Call energy and load up the bench, and then use Running to level up anything you need.

The Fallen One said:
Blue Thunder said:

Gliscor is...okay...but what about Porygon Z? You could run a 1-0-1 tech, have Porygon as your starter, use Call energy and load up the bench, and then use Running to level up anything you need.

Gliscor, ok? Shoot poison, and with that body? Permanent Paralyze and poison?

To bad about Dialga, but still....

Moon Hunting / Dawn Dashing?

Yay! Regigigas is coming out again!

But are you sure the Blister packs are going to be released on Feb. 11th?

I've got to get that Regigigas Premium box. I've got the other 3, so I just hope this ones gets released over here as well. I would want the Blister Packs to be released here as well, but I haven't seen any blister pack over here for a while. I will say this, I don't like it when they are vague and say "Diamond and Pearl Series Booster", since I would prefer to know exactly what I'm getting, rather than end up with more, unnecessary DP Boosters, and not, say, useful LA or SF Boosters.
Actually, looking at that Regigigas, it's not too bad, but really that great either. Drag Off is alright, just wish it was either a little more powerful or a little cheaper, otherwise not too bad. Giga Hammer isn't bad, and might work as an attack to use if you can't use Giga Blaster from the Lv.X. Might be worth considering for a Regigigas deck, but the LA one is still, probably, the better choice.

Back