(2) Platinum Blister Pack, Regigigas Premium Box [1/21]

The Gliscor is roxor with the Lv X. Flip heads? put them to 10 HP, then Shoot Poison KOs them. Tails? Well they're paralysed so you can try again next turn lol. Or just use Pester for the KO.

I said:
Indeed. I hope the epic Gliscor-promo will be released in English soon.
020508_P_GURAION.jpg

It's almost like they read my mind! <3
Or read my post.

The Regigigas is a waste of paper. Gliscor...will always be Gliscor.
I like the Porygon Z. It might make a nice rogue deck for States.

Pokefan4000 said:
Best blister pack promos ever. Seriously.

They're really releasing a lot of stuff for Platinum. First the tins, then the Regigigas box, then the awesome blister promos? Flippin' awesome.

You took the words right out of my keyboard!

I passed on the Dialga/Palkia/Darkrai tins due to my desire for packs rather than theme decks, but I love Regigigas and I love 5 packs. I HAVE to get this.

And those Blister packs look awesome. My wallet is just bawling like no other now....

WPM: You didn't add that the last booster pack featured Shaymin Sky Forme, like you thought. >:

Man I hope I can get some cards soon because this will be a great booster/blister pack when it comes out.:)

finally a useful Gliscor, combine that with the X is just pure awesomeness. Too bad the damage output is too low... =/

The new tub of Hemorrhoid Cream in town still sucks, still got to settle for the LA Recovery one.

slow start gigas isnt very useful when the defending pokemon even has a single damage counter on it though. not to mention Dialga G Lv X is only in packs and is gonna be insanely hrd to find just klike any other pack-exclusive Lv X

Yes, but when you level it up, you can also use Giga Blaster. And Darkrai Lv. X was insanely hard to find for me, yet I have one. You can always trade when you can't get.

Not when everyone only wants other Lv Xs, EXs, or Claydol for it...

I got my Darkrai Lv X from a Tin. They never arrived in your area?

Well, I got a tin because I was going to run it in the next day's regionals. Then, after I got 4th place, I won a box of GE cards. I pulled a Cresselia Lv. X (my second one) and traded it for Darkrai Lv. X.

I wonder how weeks after it has been released, will it be before, I can find it in my town.

The Fallen One said:
Well, I got a tin because I was going to run it in the next day's regionals. Then, after I got 4th place, I won a box of GE cards. I pulled a Cresselia Lv. X (my second one) and traded it for Darkrai Lv. X.

No tournaments anywhere near my area. I'm too new to competitive play to ever win a box too. So I'm stuck with buying 2-3 packs every time I go to the store. Thus why I doubt I will ever get a Dialga G Lv X. I've bought so many LA packs and not a single one of them got me any of AMU Lv X. I have little hope

RE: (1) Regigigas Premium Box [1/21]

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
Why can't they make it Shaymin!!:(
Oh-well, I'll still buy one:p.

If it's anything like they did with the Dialga/Palkia/Dakrai boxes , then I bet they will have shaymin as well.
Wow , POP is actually giving us two great promos from japan?
Are they finally starting to listen to us? I do hope so.
The premium box looks awesome.
The Gigas could be good with Gigas X.
3 platinum packs and 1 MT and 1 SW, (Packs in photo)
Seems fair , MT has some ok cards , bebe's is good and SW has roseanne's and bebe's , so that's good as well.
But I would prefer 1 LA and 1 SF or 2 LA , or 2 SF.
Good choice POP! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can't wait to pick up these Promo boosters when they come out. The Jumbo Regigigas looks cool and the packs in there are really good. The Gliscor and Porygon-Z ones are decent as well.

dmaster out.

Back