(2) Platinum's English Release Date, Next TCG Set Name [12/9]

I hate all the name changes...I understand why they changed Pluto, but LOOKER?!?!?!?! I see no reason to change Hansome and Ruined/Torn World to Distortion world.
I hope they change the date so it is in time for my Birthday! (March 18)

Does anyone know if you can go into the Japanese DSi's settings and change the language to English?

So whats the deal? Do you think they removed the date because it's not official? Or do you guys think they removed it because they weren't ready to have that up yet?

Do you guys still think Platinum will come out on March 22nd?

Adrian said:
I hate all the name changes...I understand why they changed Pluto, but LOOKER?!?!?!?! I see no reason to change Hansome and Ruined/Torn World to Distortion world.
I hope they change the date so it is in time for my Birthday! (March 18)

Does anyone know if you can go into the Japanese DSi's settings and change the language to English?

I highly doubt it, given that the systems are region locked unlike the Nintendo DS.

Chimchar55 said:
So whats the deal? Do you think they removed the date because it's not official? Or do you guys think they removed it because they weren't ready to have that up yet?

Do you guys still think Platinum will come out on March 22nd?

The guy leaked it at the wrong time. They usually don't real dates until about 2 months befor release. It is about 3 months until the release date if that is the real date. It is still to early to tell though.:)

Heh, someone lost their job.

Charon? Looker?! Ew. I guess those are the names we're stuck with though.
March 22nd is a good date for Platinum. Glad it's not somewhere in May.

I pretty much expected the TCG set name. I imagine all of the Pokemon-SP will be held back
until the BET set, though. But we might just get them. Nintendo has been giving us more good stuff here lately. Plus, the set comes out a week before my brother's birthday.

Shaymin Lv.X :) Yay!

If the picture of the game cover is from the website,
Giratina Origin form....it's on the cover!!!

Yay! I'll get to go to the prerelease! :) I think the names suck and that they should be place holders (for now).

Back