(2) Pokemon Rumble World, Smash News [4/1]

$3.99 isn't terrible, considering people like myself only have one game [3DS one in my case] so it makes sense that they open the door for everyone to get Mewtwo into their game(s).

Also, the Pokemon Rumble World game seems like fun; at least it's like Pokemon Shuffle being free-to-play with the ability to purchase stuff to help the game; but are not required.

Interesting, another freemium game from Nintendo. I'm not sure how I feel about this. But hey, I'll take a free Rumble game any day.

Downloaded the game because I've never played a Rumble game and wanted to try it. It's pretty good... for a F2P game. The F2P mechanics do limit things a bit, unlocking new areas requires Poke Diamonds and there's wait limits on visiting the levels. But other than that, pretty fun.

Okay but Pokémon Rumble World is literally the funnest thing?? I played it for like 6 hours straight before I got tired. The game itself feels better to play than Super Pokémon Rumble was, and I found it a lot more interesting to play. The Poké Diamonds limit it a little but it's not much of a problem if you're willing to wait a bit. (I may or may not have bought 200 Diamonds because I wanted to play a bit more + grinding areas)

Overall, y'all should download it and have a go.

So is there a trick to befriending Pokemon? Or is it all by chance? That is what the Pokemon website made it sound like, but I wasn't sure. I couldn't tell a strategy from what little I have played. It seemed random to me.

EDIT: Based on the other Rumble thread it sounds like it is random - good to know it's not just me.

Back