(2) PokeSun, August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

RE: (1) August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

Hamarill said:
It looks like Pokemon Sunday is going to show the new bug, along with gigaiasu and something I else I didn't catch.

kinda looked like ther supposed lovedisc evo front the front maybe?

Oboy170 said:
Am I the only one who likes the plant thing? In my opinion he looks like he could have a neat evolve form. There are many more scans coming, right?

Right but all the news seems to have died down since that super ultimate mega realistic scan that no-one believes could have been fake.
That was just like wow when I found that out lol.

what pokemon Sunday revealed :)
SUNDAYSPECIAL8.bmp

OH MY GOD.
Another day of a load of news.... ¬_¬

Maybe tomorrows news could slow down a bit, I'm overwhelmed. [/sarcasm]

SPM3 said:
That confirms Mamanbo as a pokemon then.
<.<
It was confirmed already with its backsprite in Ohasuta show.

PokemasterKev said:
it always was confirmed as one..

Exactly, but this re-confirms that the large HQ scan is fake, because Mamanbou's pose isn't the same.

alypkm said:
It doesn't looks like
the Idea that Shikijika only change its color rather than evolving or changing it's shape according to season is bAd..

No one ever said it wouldn't evolve. Although gimmicks like Delibird, Chatot, and Unown usually do not evolve.

So nothing new happened on Pokémon Sunday? That's too bad. I feel like we got teased with scans today, but then nothing else surfaced. There's always tomorrow.

PokemasterKev said:
kinda looked like ther supposed lovedisc evo front the front maybe?

Serebii says it has two abilities that Luvdisc doesn't. I somehow think its not related to Luvdisc.

aaroncsmall2 said:
Serebii says it has two abilities that Luvdisc doesn't. I somehow think its not related to Luvdisc.
unless luvdisc gets a new ability in thefifth gen..it;s happened before with past pokemon has it not?

Sorry WPM, I really need to ask... what were you guys talking about in that chat you could see for a sec?!

ikkenavngivet2.png

... :b

Mucrush said:
Sorry WPM, I really need to ask... what were you guys talking about in that chat you could see for a sec?!

ikkenavngivet2.png

... :b
Since it's an automessage, I can see it be "I am currently away from keyboard" or something like that.

But really, why do we even care?

PokemasterKev said:
unless luvdisc gets a new ability in thefifth gen..it;s happened before with past pokemon has it not?

It's the case of Eevee, Magikarp, Dragonair, Sneasel, Phanpy, Larvitar and their evolutions, so there is a chance.

Am I the only one who thinks Mamanbou's too random? I mean, out of every Pokémon, they choose to reveal a Luvdisc evolution as the first. It makes me think that CoroCoro will include more evolutions of previous Pokémon.

Maybe they couldn't think of a ton of new water pokemon so they are giving an evolution to an old one?

If anything, they need moar fighting types. Machop doesn't cut it, and in my opinion never did.

Victiny is really impresive i am liking this pokemon, specially the attack complete burn, i knew pokemon sunday would reveal silhouttes(but it did not turn out to be what i expected) no new pokemon

Back