(2) PokeSun, August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

RE: (1) August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

Well the only thing I know, is that this is the Isshu Magikarp XD

Shimama-man said:
I thought you meant a football fish... the species of fish.... :O
nnnsee.jpg

Makes sense now... No offence Hypno :(

Er, that's seriously called a "football fish"? *checks wikia* OK, that's a species of deep sea angler fish. Gookiedookiecrapstain or w/e looks nothing like it.

A real anglerfish based Pokemon would be awesome (not cutesy like lanturn though) but this Gillarina or w/e looks nothing like it. It has a mohawk and a beard, and looks like a literal football with fat lips. Nauseating...

Oh gosh, watch the racism claims start to fly with Aloe's possible occupation.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Oh gosh, watch the racism claims start to fly with Aloe's possible occupation.

"Cloisonne ware maker"? Wait, how is that racist? I don't get it...

I still don't see the football-ness. I can kinda see the gills being the stitching/stripey things on a football. But I don't know much about football, nor do I care to know. I think it looks more like an adorable, grumpy old man fish.

Tarazuma said:
"Cloisonne ware maker"? Wait, how is that racist? I don't get it...
Me too...Could you explain it to us?

Hamarill said:
I still don't see the football-ness. I can kinda see the gills being the stitching/stripey things on a football. But I don't know much about football, nor do I care to know. I think it looks more like an adorable, grumpy old man fish.

Hey, if it was a grumpy old man fish I'd love it! But it clearly has a black (not grey) mohawk and beard in the style of american football players and the sides are totally football stitching. Nasty...

typhlonruxs said:
Me too...Could you explain it to us?

I don't think it is racist. Cloisonne comes from Egypt, which is in Africa.

I should also point out that Aloe is an african flower and the Character Aloe is dressed like said flower.

Basically they are making Aloe do things that come from africa, and even basing her name off of something from africa. They are trying their best not to be racist, but they are struggling.

Tarazuma said:
Hey, if it was a grumpy old man fish I'd love it! But it clearly has a black (not grey) mohawk and beard in the style of american football players and the sides are totally football stitching. Nasty...

Football fish? Hells yeah!

clearer scans : http://dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1077761.jpg

Huh...when seeing it in the clear scan, it actually DOES look like gills and not like football stitching. Guess I was partially wrong...

So...there's no info about Mamanbou's evolution chain? Corocoro doesn't usually hide this information. I'm cracking up at the fact that it's possibly not a Luvdisc evo after all.

Cool magikarp replacement!
Swan is not so great :(
Why don't they show shijika's evolution?
Koala broccoli pokemon is better than I expected! he is pretty awesome with sugiomori art!
Is that thing confirmed too be a luvdisc evo or did it not say anything?
Nothin too great on Aloe.

Chimecho3000 said:
So...there's no info about Mamanbou's evolution chain? Corocoro doesn't usually hide this information. I'm cracking up at the fact that it's possibly not a Luvdisc evo after all.

Yeah, I've been doubting it was a Luvdisc evo ever since it was announced there would be only 5th gen Pokemon in this game. There can still be evo's and pre-evo's of past gen Pokemon, but I seriously doubt they'd show them in pre-release stuff if you can't obtain them until getting the national dex.

So if anything it seems like it's just the Isshu "counterpart" to Luvdisc. I think they would have said if it was related to Luvdisc by now :/

Tarazuma said:
Yeah, I've been doubting it was a Luvdisc evo ever since it was announced there would be only 5th gen Pokemon in this game. There can still be evo's and pre-evo's of past gen Pokemon, but I seriously doubt they'd show them in pre-release stuff if you can't obtain them until getting the national dex.

So if anything it seems like it's just the Isshu "counterpart" to Luvdisc. I think they would have said if it was related to Luvdisc by now :/

It could be like the flying squirrel pokemon they showed us. Emonga looks a lot like Pachirisu but isn't related to it.

I guess Mamanbo isn't Luvdisc related after all.

Chimecho3000 said:

This is 3 pages of 30. There's more!

rockinpikachu said:
This is 3 pages of 30. There's more!

Thats a lot of new pokemon!

There are around 3-5 pokemon per page. We know about 40 pokemon so far. THey could actually show almost all of the pokemon if they wanted to!

Most likely we will just see like 10-20 more.

its a cauliflower pokemon not brocolli

Back