(2) PokeSun, August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

RE: (1) August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

Victini said:
I Hope So! Is It A Monkey Or Koala, i hope Its A Koala. Anyways It Awesome Ether Way

He doesn't seem to have the stereotypical Koala nose.

Their will be a good 20+ pages in this months CoroCoro. Last months had 18/20 pages. We have, what? 3/4 pages! We have so much more to find!!!

I'm LOVE this generation! I love every pokemon! I can't even start to begin to describe the excitement I am experiencing this generation!

Playerking95 said:
I know that but we haven't had new pics in a while, i'll be patient.

We Have Gotten All this Awesome Information From 3 Pics, So I Say We Will get Alot of Info This Time Round.

s2daam said:
Their will be a good 20+ pages in this months CoroCoro. Last months had 18/20 pages. We have, what? 3/4 pages! We have so much more to find!!!

I'm LOVE this generation! I love every pokemon! I can't even start to begin to describe the excitement I am experiencing this generation!

Apparently there are 30 pages.

s2daam said:

Me Too, 20 + Pages Would Be Very very nice Too :)

Also there will be pokemon sunday soon and mire information in victini. This will be an epic CoroCoro.

I like the monkey/koala thing, did from the start. That fish has no alibi >.< It won't be on my team unless it has a redeeming evo. Love the seaons and the changing deer, that makes me happy.

Maybe he is trying to translate and there is a lot on one page.

Some doubt has come into the 5 Pokémon details and images we have posted. We're looking into it but prepare for the possibility that it may be untrue.
omg... finally I'm satisfied and then it might be a fake.

its fake.I heard from asite.*sigh* not confirmed

shampoo-thief said:
I like the monkey/koala thing, did from the start. That fish has no alibi >.< It won't be on my team unless it has a redeeming evo. Love the seaons and the changing deer, that makes me happy.

I see Gyrados potential in that thing. I mean, it's frowning and all now, but...

The Aloe scan is real though (might be real)

Burokko's Sprout Breath attack raises Special Attack and Accuracy.

Awesome! Great move to boost a relatively high accuracy move (say 90%).

Back