(2) Rumble Release Date, Mew and Mysterious Crystal HG/SS Events in Japan [10/28]

RE: (1) Mew and Mysterious Crystal HG/SS Events in Japan [10/28]

What legends are missing from HeartGold and SoulSilver now? I think most of them are now there except for the Sinnoh legends. How...quaint. I think Nintendo is really pulling out all the stops on HGSS. But that leaves the question: what will they do for Gen V?

I assume the mew is only available in Japan for DPPt?

Saviour_Gundam said:
I assume the mew is only available in Japan for DPPt?

Yep, they're region locked so only the Japanese versions will be able to get them :(

DNA said:
What legends are missing from HeartGold and SoulSilver now? I think most of them are now there except for the Sinnoh legends. How...quaint. I think Nintendo is really pulling out all the stops on HGSS. But that leaves the question: what will they do for Gen V?

I think you can actually get Dialga/Palkia/Giratina in the game at Level 1 as well!

I love the Rumble game, as many of my friends think the real Pokemon games are way too complicated/boring as they are more into live action games. The graphics look pretty good too!

We'll probably get Mew as well once a few months pass after HG/SS come out in the U.S. Another legend to add to the list. ;p

Rumble at $20. I have to say that would be a huge rip. Most expensive WiiWare game? You've got to be kidding me...

dmaster out.

The Mew things seems interesting. Too bad it's only for Japanese games. Not to sold on Rumble. I fail to see the point in it.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
The Mew things seems interesting. Too bad it's only for Japanese games. Not to sold on Rumble. I fail to see the point in it.

To appeal to those who like Smash Bros. or any other fighting game, I guess.

@Sweet Dawn Berlitz: Man, you are hard to please.

Rumble. Awesome. Hope it'll be released in Europe as well, because it looks like the most fun Pokémon-game in ages. x3

banditkeith said:
I thought it was Latios in SoulSilver and Latias in HeartGold?
Thx for the update! too bad it's only Japan :(

Technically, they are both in each game.

For HeartGold:
Latias - Normal gameplay
Latios - Mysterious Crystal event

For SoulSilver:
Latias - Mysterious Crystal event
Latios - Normal gameplay

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
I think you can actually get Dialga/Palkia/Giratina in the game at Level 1 as well!
When I said that, I actually meant more toward Heatran, Regigigas, and Cresselia. I knew about the Arceus event and that side bit, but I don't believe any of the other Sinnoh legends appear in HGSS.

It may not just be Japan-exclusive for long. Methinks we might get a similar event in the future, since it is tied into something unlocked in-game.

Say, we never got Draco Meteor Jirachi, did we...

Hopefully it's not 2,000 as that will mean picking up another Wii Points card, however if it's only 1,500 then, SWEET! Let's just say this will now make my already slower days slower. If that's possible, lol.

Wow this will be the first D/P event I think. I hope I can get it on both of my versions of D/P. Will we be able to get it on all versions or do we have to pick a version to get it?:)

xxashxx said:
Wow this will be the first D/P event I think. I hope I can get it on both of my versions of D/P. Will we be able to get it on all versions or do we have to pick a version to get it?:)

Any version you have you can get 1 for. So, if you have Diamond/Platinum/HeartGold for example (those are the ones I have lol :p) you can get a total of 3 Mew. Also, even though HeartGold and SoulSilver are going to be getting the event first, players who got it the first time around will not be able to get it again when the event is re-opened up for D/P/Pt players and HG/SS players who missed it the first time around.

Back