(2) Shaymin DVD Release Date, Galactic's Conquest Visual Book Promo Note [9/25]

RE: (1) Galactic's Conquest Visual Book Promo Note [9/25]

Yeah, awsome.BTW I see visual books to be pointless, for the heads up, and I refering to your last news post, your gonna' do Japanese?Cool!I'm learning my first year of spanish right now, and everyone in my class keeps on saying ''un suckapuntas'' or however you spell it is funny.I mean, it only means sharpner, and I think it's because some girl alwyas says ''suck my toe''.¬_¬

RE: (1) Galactic's Conquest Visual Book Promo Note [9/25]

Well, no new Promo, but I will probably like the alternative artwork more which is great.

dmaster out.

Shaymin DVD coming out in December (for Japan) , nice ... Now I just want to know if it's going to be in theaters for America. (I will sue PUSA is they don't.)

Say what? 40$ for the movie!? a pokemon movie?? 40$? O_O it better be one heck of a movie.

That is pretty good info. I can't wait for movie 11 and the new set.:)

mystery said:
Say what? 40$ for the movie!? a pokemon movie?? 40$? O_O it better be one heck of a movie.
There are a lot of bonus features and it comes with a money off coupon for Domino's Pizza.

Hey, is anyone gonna' sub it and put it on a streaming website?Please?Anyone?When it comes out on dvd in japan, it better not take until it airs in us to finnally be subbed like the 10th was.The movie sounds and looks great and that simply makes me want to watch it in Japanese, the English is mucked up.But for ordinary crap like the 10th movie and 9th, I don't mind watching it in english.

Hiya WPM. How's your memory coming along? And btw, doesn't 40 bucks seem a tad much? Well pokemon being ultra mega super popular, that doesn't surprise.

i really hope we get those special features on the Shaymin dvd when it comes to America.
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew wasn't just a good movie, but it had great special features and an extra bonus disk of the Mirage Pokemon special. I'd be pretty upset if we don't get the special stuff :/

Wow, that Shaymin DVD sounds great. Tons of features and even a Pizza coupon to get the 'laxes. Saaawheet.

dmaster out.

i cant wait to see the movie, im probably going to buy the JP version
i hope that they keep the "one" as the theme song in the english version, probably not but who knows

Lion king said:
mystery said:
There are a lot of bonus features and it comes with a money off coupon for Domino's Pizza.

Sweet. I hope they do something like that here in the U.S.A.:)

DVDs in Japan are expensive. I mean really really expensive, compared to how much DVDs cost in North America, Europe, and Australia. To be honest, I have no idea why. But US$40 is practically a steal in Japan when you could walk into a DVD store in Japan and see case after case marked at ¥8000 (which is about US$76). And with those Domino's coupons, I'd bet they'll be flying off the shelves.

The problem is so bad with Japanese DVD price gauging that a lot of them buy Region 1 DVD players and import their DVDs from the United States, where they cost three or four times less. It's also why piracy of Japanese TV shows and movies in Japan is just as bad there as it is elsewhere.

Back