(2) Snorlax LV.X, Snorlax, Munchlax Promos; News Archives Up [8/28]

Can't wait for this in america!!!!!! Wish we could get the promotion, but POP will never give it to us.... Maybe burger king will :D !!!

nah. they arent gonna do another fast food promo for a while. anyway, I hate it how these are always in the kid meals, when i normally eat something that arent chicken nuggets D:

Lol. Of all cards, Snorlax LV X... XD
4 energy for 80 is very horrible but maybe the effect and Poke-Power can somewhat compensate with that. The artwork is nice though... :)

Ariadosguy said:
Snorlax Lv X at Dominoes XD

Also, I love how the pokemon people are taking insignificant pokemon and turning them into Lv X's (Like Rhyperior, Magnezone, Machamp, Raichu, Porygon-Z, Honchkrow, Empoleon, Infernape, Torterra, Electivire, Lucario, Magmortar, Heatran, and Regigigas.).

There fixed your post. :D :D :D :p

Snorlax... one of my favorite Pokemon...

I want it now >:[. I also want the Snorlax Binder.

randomman29 said:
Ariadosguy said:

Also, I love how the pokemon people are taking insignificant pokemon and turning them into Lv X's (Like Rhyperior, Magnezone, Machamp, Raichu, Porygon-Z, Honchkrow, Empoleon, Infernape, Torterra, Electivire, Lucario, Magmortar, Heatran, and Regigigas.).

he said insignifiant Pokemon. :/

Maybe Exercixe will say this...

Snorlax Lv.X is now asleep, flip 2 coins, if either is tails, Snorlax lv.X is still asleep, put 1 damage counter on the defending Pokemon, if both are tails, Snorlax is still asleep and the defending Pokemon does 10 more damage to Snorlax during his/her next turn, if both are heads, the defending Pokemon is now asleep.

There's no wrong is fantasizing right? :p

just in time for the archives! i had to prove to my mom that you get a cool t-shirt if you buy the limited ds at gamestop.

those munchlax/snorlax cards sound awesome. i doubt US Dominos will do this promotion though.

inumi don´t waste your time... i bought that DS 1 day after the release and they were out of stock on the T-shirts... i wasn´t mad because i´m a grown up so the t-shirt was just for collectible matters...but they didn´t had any left.

Snorlax lv.x?

If it's good: Yay! Another good lv.x!
If it's bad: Yay! Moar trade bait!

Wow, I wasn't expecting a Snorlax Lv. X promo at Dominoes. 000_ooo I love the artwork on all of them, and I hope it comes to the U.S. some time...The boxes and binder look good too.

dmaster out.

The Binders and other products will probably just go straight to the shelves outside of Japan - I doubt you will see any promotions for them.

As for the cards - My money is on some sort of gift pack.

Does Domino's serve kids meals...? Anyway, I would buy one for each of the cards, but is this a sign of things to come? I hope so!

TCC Co-Founder said:
Does Domino's serve kids meals...? Anyway, I would buy one for each of the cards, but is this a sign of things to come? I hope so!

Domino's Pizza in Japan does.

Monkey1014 said:
randomman29 said:
Ariadosguy said:

he said insignifiant Pokemon. :/
Those are dex pokemon nothing else.

Correct. But the Snorlax picture on the Lv X card is sort of bluey-green. So yeah, it's colour hasn't changed TOO much.

Back