(2) Toxicroak, Zapdos G, Gengar LV.X, 'PokePark Wii - Pikachu's Great Adventure' Famitsu Magazine Sc

RE: (1) 'PokePark Wii - Pikachu's Great Adventure' Famitsu Magazine Scan [10/14]

Wow, that actually looks... Pretty awesome. o_O I can't wait to see more from this.

RE: (1) 'PokePark Wii - Pikachu's Great Adventure' Famitsu Magazine Scan [10/14]

For some reason this really reminds me of Pokemon Snap...

Looks like there will maybe be a fight against Charizard? :O Sweet! The fact that it's being developed by Creatures Inc. also bumped up my interest a few points.

Edit: It's different from Pokemon Channel. Way different. It says the game is an action game in the description.

I only liked Toxicroak and not the others - Zapdos G is so NEGATIVE and I don't want to upset people about Gengar LV. X.

PokePark is probably another Battle Revolution sort of thing like I told you.

Gengar!!! =D (My Avatar XD) And like I said b4, it sounds and now LOOKS like Pokemon Channel on GCN.

Gengar Lv.X has GREAT artwork. Props Shizurow, props. I also like Zapdos and Toxicroak, but it looks like Zapdos can only be a Tier 2 deck, and Gengar can be a Tier 1 deck with the other PA Gengar.

If only the Toxicroak were 100 HP...although that would never happen. That second attack is too awesome.

I dont think the second attack is too great.... Its like Toxicroak G + Skuntank G

The Pokepark sound really cool, and epic Charizard battle!

I'm excited about Gengar Lv.X! He's epic.

Toxicroak has potential as a nice rogue for cities.
Gengar X might slow gengar down but in one particular type of Gengar deck it works wonders.

I can't wait for more info on PokePark. I want to see actual gameplay to test if my theory is true that the game sucks. :F

The cards are cool. Level Down lol. Too bad Toxicroak and especially Zapdos G are Holos. Another set screwed up by the rarities. Toxicroak isn't half bad but Zapdos sucks. x_x

dmaster out.

^But if you look at the coloring, then you will see that the toxicroak is a shiny one. So I guess that makes it holo-rare worthy...

Zapdos does greatly inhale, they could have at least have made the other legendary birds to make it look better...

Oh gengar how will actually look semi-cool in real life...
(btw I like this set more for the art than the cards for a good reason)

Pokepark Wii:
Not purchasing until I get reviews. I bought Battle Revolution..man was I dissappointed. Hopefully this will be fun, even though the graphics are lacking.
Seems like great news though 8/10

The 3 new cards:
Gengar, great art. 9/10
Zapdos G- Can be game changing, can't be Mankey 1 shotted. 7/10
Toxicroak- Nice card, but wont change the format, maybe a fun deck is what i'll make out of it. 6/10

Why do people only notice the art of Gengar X? No one sees the god power? That is DEFINATELY game changing. It makes Mother Gengar this much better. (And by this much I mean a lot.) PS: Pokepark sounds and LOOKS like Pokemon Channel from GCN. Like I said before. Look at the few bottom pictures, it says (in my guess) yes and no in green and red buttons. Doesnt that remind you of pokemon channel?

Wow. Gengar LV.X is a beast. Being able to use that Power every turn? Just amazing. Good bye to Luxray GL LV.X! BDIF VERY soon.

Gengar LV X is fantastic!!! Can't really believe its Power can be used freely every turn without any sort of negative effect on the player using it. And the artwork is very good. Credit to Shizurow for it... :D

EspeonROX said:
Wow. Gengar LV.X is a beast. Being able to use that Power every turn? Just amazing. Good bye to Luxray GL LV.X! BDIF VERY soon.

Who would shuffle a Lux X back in? o_O I know I wouldn't want ANOTHER Bright Look on me.

Back