(2) Two Pokemon Movies in 2011, First Real 'Black & White' English Set Info [2/11]

RE: (1) First Real 'Black & White' English Set Info [2/11]

i restart my computer for 5 second and then this is on the main page. lol.

im in love with the package art...those are going to be on my wrapper pack...:)

Two movies, that's a first, they might just be both 45-50 minutes long, to make them into the original time of a movie, they probably wont be two full length movies.

Haha this is the best year to be going to Japan for the movie. I was stoked enough with Zekrom, but now both of them? Ooooh yes.

black and white products seem to be good, like the usual.
interesting that their having samurott and galvantula together in the theme deck

also.... i guess pokemon cards is going back to the boring color design with yellow borders
:( i liked the new hgss card look

70 unova Pokémon and over 110 cards in total.... so whats with the rest 40 or so? more reprints from japan? or orginal eng. cards? jap BW set was all unova. cept for the secret rare pikachus

Water Pokémon Master said:
Your mom.

Hahaha, nice one.

But, this is nice, also I have a crazy thought, what if it's a what if situation movie, like what if Reshiram did this, instead of Zekrom doing this. I know it sounds crazy.

Maybe it's like a two part thing with an intermission? Idk if they even would do that in Japan and that probably wouldn't work too well on CN here...hmm it will be interesting how it works out. Definitely a shocker for sure.

Oh man, B/W stuff looks cool. Zekrom and Reshiram in tins, must get. Zekrom on a mini-binder, must get. Cool Victini figure, must get. Awesome pack art (also with Zekrom :3), must get. I can't wait for this set (and the games as well).

dmaster out.

Here's the source: http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1055469655

So, with these two images.

02031437_4d4a3f0944281.jpg

Pokemon+CharaWatch+Movie+2011+ver+TTA.JPG

It seems to imply that Emonga would be here, except the top one looks like Ash will capture it, things have happened in Best Wishes that haven't happened before, so Ash could catch another electric type. Or it belongs to a movie character.

Holy crud.

The artwork used on the products for this Black and White set is just stunning. The most impressive ones are the Reshiram and Zekrom, but all of the other artwork is great, as well. Hopefully they put a downloadable version of the Reshiram art as a wallpaper on the official site!

A second movie for 2011 sounds awesome, depending on how they handle it. It'll be interesting to see where they're going with this.

typhlonruxs said:
Why is snivy on Iris' and Excadril on Ash's side? Are they going to trade before the 14th/15th movie?

Placements of where Pokemon are mean nothing, if so then i guess Oshawott belongs to Reshiram.

And Xous, are you implying they don't air on the same day, If so they air on the same day. If I'm wrong, sorry for the misunderstanding. I just hope that these aren't a "What if this one did this instead of that one", instead I hope they're different storylines.

I agree with Xous, the artwork used for the packaging of the Black & White set is spectacular! :) I hope for wallpaper too!

2 movies this year? Holy cow, I wonder how this will work... I guess we'll see!

Those pieces of art are incredible. a real step up from the cruddy art they used for the actual set...

However, with the massively epic art on the Musketeer trio, maybe this indicates that they will use far, far better art in future sets! Fingers crossed!

Back