(2) Unique Pokemon Designs Quiz, Spring Tin Promo Scans [3/3]

RE: (1) Spring Tin Promo Scans [3/3]

First post without editing. :D

I can't find the site for some reason, well I can find the lalalalala pages. xD

Are Spring Tins the one of Chimchar, Turtwig, or Piplup? Or are they the metal ones?

Glad to see that they are using neither booster packs before Daimond and Pearl nor TFG figurines.

It works perfectly now, thanks Jon! :D (I don't know if you prefer WPM or Jon, if you prefer WPM, that's what I said. xD )

Pokebeach looks great in Google Chrome. IMO. Also, I think the answer to the pre-site maintenance was 455...? maybe?

btw, Jon, you did great on the site. Keep it up, your loyal Pokefans are gonna keep coming back.

-John

Um... From what I've seen/heard, the tins have 2 PL, 1 SF, and 1 MYSTERIOUS TREASURES booster, not a Secret Wonders booster. And let's talk about the promos' artwork. IMO, the Dialga Lv.X looks better than the previous promo and the non-promo, but the Giratina and Shaymin look a lot worse in their promo versions than in their non-promo.

Waa haaa
Tin choices were terrible.
1 GE DIALGA? ARE YOU CRAZY? Cress. would have been sooo much bettere (Though there WAS no alternative artwork... How are they going to release the Palkia >_<)
Shaymin Sky is obsolete. It's nothing compared to the Land forme.
And Giratina is probably the best, still suckish though :3

^Giratina is not a bad card at all, and some unique decks can be made out of skymin. But Dialga is epic PHAIL lol.

The cards look pretty Sweet. I wish I could get some soon.:)

Hmmm... seems like my post about the 2009 tins got deleted in another thread.

Anyways, according to an earlier pokebeach news item,

http://pokebeach.com/2009/01/spring-tins-2009-dialga-lvx/

weren't the 2009 tins suppose to include a TFG figure? That's what croftminster says on their website too.

http://www.croftminster.com.au/ProductDetails.php?ProdID=3146

I was hoping they would include some Groundbreakers expansion figures in this tin.

Meaty said:
Um... From what I've seen/heard, the tins have 2 PL, 1 SF, and 1 MYSTERIOUS TREASURES booster, not a Secret Wonders booster. And let's talk about the promos' artwork. IMO, the Dialga Lv.X looks better than the previous promo and the non-promo, but the Giratina and Shaymin look a lot worse in their promo versions than in their non-promo.

All my tins had Secret Wonders boosters not Mysterious Treasures.

I would've liked it if they were TFG figurines. The detail on them is wonderful, and Nintendo won't stop delaying Groundbreakers.

Skymin art is so cool(well I think most Shaymin art is cool:p).
I'm not geting the tin, but the JPN pack with it.

I WAS going to get one of these tins to put me back into the TCG but nothing seems to be doing it for me =/
If there was a figure though.. ;]

WPM did you consider that the shellos gastrodon and all the others are in the original 493. So by your calculations there should be 3 shellos and 3 gastrodon etc. you have to minus one from every form to get the true number.

Tormentedsoul14 said:
WPM did you consider that the shellos gastrodon and all the others are in the original 493. So by your calculations there should be 3 shellos and 3 gastrodon etc. you have to minus one from every form to get the true number.

He did the math right in the news story. Personally, I can't remember what I voted. Probably not the right answer. This new poll is confusing; I guessed. ;f

The Promos are allright. I definately need the Shaymin Sky, but I may just pick them all up. The Dialga Lv.X is the least playable, but best looking though. I also really like the packs in the Tin. All legal now. :D

dmaster out.

Back