(2) Unique Type Combination Quiz, Classic Trio "Tins" Released [1/17]

RE: (1) Classic Trio "Tins" Released [1/17]

I only see value in the EX Series cards, otherwise, this is just a waste of time/money.

..It's cardboard? Why are these "tins" so evil? They look metal-ish and and awesome but they're CARDBOARD? D: WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO D:
I don't think I'll really get one unless I decide to get the piplup just for the boxart o.o

9.99 for 2 packs of cards you can't even use, a card that's been reprinted at least 20 times, 1 dp series booster(which is probably DP), and a cardboard box? No thanks, I'd rather buy something good with my 10 bucks.

Yeah, you could put that 10 Dollars towards 2 Stormfront, Galactic's Conquest, and soon to be, the Pulse of the Frontier.

Why "Classic"? That makes me think more Charmander/Squirtle/Bulbasaur ... I guess that's more Pokemon series fan than TCG player though... >_>

OMG rip off giving us 2 ex packs and 1 diamond and pearl pack, wow why do they give us ex packs

goldedda said:
wow why do they give us ex packs

Nobody wants 'em. This is PUI's way of selling them (or trying to) to collectors.

Thankfully, I can't get these, as I live in the UK! :D

Sweet. I would like to get one of those boxes but probably not until next month around my B day.:)

Yeah, these are a pass for sure considering I already have the holos. If the box looks good for card storage then maybe, but that's a big maybe. I have much better things to buy this month.

A CARDBOARD BOX!?!

Alright, we can now officially declare these tins as epic fail. I don't see who would want to spend their money on a card that has been reprinted 87 times, three terrible boosters, and a cardboard box. Fail.

Although I am a big fan of the EX series, I have like 50 of each of the promos... I'd rather use my money on LA, SF, PT, BET, and PF, along with the tins that are actually tins.:D What they should of done is Base reprints of Charizard, Blastoise, and Venasaur, good boosters, and NO CARDBOARD! Then I would of bought it.:cool:

I think I'm going to cry. xD (Just kidding.)

Well, sorry to see they're such a major waste. xP

At least tomorrow's news (or later today's news, if there's a leak) will be more interesting. :)

Rotom479 said:
Although I am a big fan of the EX series, I have like 50 of each of the promos... I'd rather use my money on LA, SF, PT, BET, and PF, along with the tins that are actually tins.:D What they should of done is Base reprints of Charizard, Blastoise, and Venasaur, good boosters, and NO CARDBOARD! Then I would of bought it.:cool:

Heck, EVERYONE would have boughten a Blastoise one. Combine that with Lumineon MT and we get the new Blasticune. We'd be back in the same position we were in last year when GG was sweeping.

Aww, thanks for calling me talented, WPM. :)

As for the old quiz, that one was easy. How did the majority not get this one? Sheesh, I'm starting to think if you did a quiz like "What Pokémon has a National DEX number of 493?", people would still get it wrong. xP

Xous said:
Aww, thanks for calling me talented, WPM. :)

As for the old quiz, that one was easy. How did the majority not get this one? Sheesh, I'm starting to think if you did a quiz like "What Pokémon has a National DEX number of 493?", people would still get it wrong. xP

#493? Oh, but it only goes to 492.

For now.

I got it right, not too sure on this one. =/

lol, when I went to see the banner for the first time, it was still the old banner, but it had Arceus on the right side of it and a black spot in the middle. Looks like the computer got a little mixed up.

Well, I put in the correct answer last week. I'll answer this one later.

How do people get this wrong?

Anyways, this poll is going to take a bit of thinking to solve.

Pokémaniac said:
#493? Oh, but it only goes to 492.

For now.
Yay.

I'm not too sure about this quiz, actually. I'm not sure if I should count the non-existant Pokémon "Aaazooz" or not. : |

Cipher said:
goldedda said:
wow why do they give us ex packs

Nobody wants 'em. This is PUI's way of selling them (or trying to) to collectors.

Thankfully, I can't get these, as I live in the UK! :D

Very good sir, from the UK. Those cards are probably worth more now to little kids so they can buy it. So then PUI can swap money around different places of America.

How was the poll answer Ludicolo? Girafarig is the weirdest type combo for me.

Back