(2) Unique Type Combination Quiz, Classic Trio "Tins" Released [1/17]

The question was asking what Pokemon DIDN'T have a unique type combination. Ludicolo is the only one in that list that didn't, as it had the same typing as its pre-evolutions.

Xous said:
Aww, thanks for calling me talented, WPM. :)

As for the old quiz, that one was easy. How did the majority not get this one? Sheesh, I'm starting to think if you did a quiz like "What Pokémon has a National DEX number of 493?", people would still get it wrong. xP

Uhh...Bidoof??? BTW, compliments to your banner!

there are so many promos that could be released, and they send us squat.

The new banner is really cool! :D
The last quiz was easy, but I have no idea what the answer for the new one is.

omahanime said:
there are so many promos that could be released, and they send us squat.

Indeed. I hope the epic Gliscor-promo will be released in English soon.
020508_P_GURAION.jpg

Blue Thunder said:
A CARDBOARD BOX!?!

Alright, we can now officially delcare these tins as epic fail. I don't see who would want to spend their money on a card that has been reprinted 87 times, three crappy boosters, and a cardboard box. Fail.

This pretty much says it all I Mean CARDBOARD?! Thats lame, im kinda Disspointed with PUSA now :/

-CC

Why woulod they release those things!?
Of course they are turning all tins into garbage becuase they start adding a ex series pack. Whay can't they realize that ex is over!?

The cardboard (_-_) tins are a waste of money. I don't even think collectors would like this...It should be, like, $5. >__>

I didn't get the question last time, so I didn't get the last poll right. I figured it out after I voted though. This new poll is too hard. ;F

dmaster out.

burnpsy said:
Do MISSINGNO., the other RBY glitches, EGG, or Shadow Lugia count?

No, none of those count. Missingno. and EGG aren't Pokemon. This is strictly for the main games, so Shadow Lugia doesn't count either (it is practically a simple color change anyway, though its design is a little more jagged around the eyes and feet).

My current number does not match any of the answers, but I can’t think of who I might be forgetting.

Notch-eared Pichu doesn’t count, does it?

LaprasBoi said:
My current number does not match any of the answers, but I can’t think of who I might be forgetting.

Notch-eared Pichu doesn’t count, does it?

It shouldn't. I believe it counts as a Pokemon with a gender difference.

Anime stuff doesn't count. That would be like including Crystal Onix. Only official stuff from the main games, as they will be in all future games to come. The "core" Pokemon.

I got the quiz, it was funny actually, I had a Lombre in my party, all I did was check that and I had my answer. I ruled out virtually everything except for that, Onix and Magcago in my first ruling out. I was going to say Magcargo...then I remember what Lombre looked like and...well yeah.
As for THIS weeks one...well, either I'm right or completely wrong. When I added up all the forme's, I had an answer that wasn't there, but cutting one out to get an answer I was satisfied with.

hi, I'm new, and I have a problem with voting in new quiz on site: when I hit vote, or results I recive an error that I can't connect sparklit site. do you have any clue how can I solve it?

Back