(2) Worlds 2009 Decks, Arceus Distribution at Toys R Us [10/16]

RE: (1) Arceus Distribution at Toys R Us [10/16]

Here come the teams of six. That weren't hacked.

I was looking forward to this one for a while. Will it be the same as the Japanese Arceus, in that it will have special moves and be at level 100?

This is surprising to me. I figured it would come in January or so. This means that the movie theoretically will come around Dec. 5 or so.

Ugh, no distribution over WiFi? Jeez Nintendo, stop thinking america is the only country in the world.

GraveTheUndead said:
Ugh, no distribution over WiFi? Jeez Nintendo, stop thinking america is the only country in the world.
The Azure Flute will probably be released over WiFi later.

Besides, this Arceus-event will probably make it to the other parts of the world soon enough.

OMG ARCEUS EVENT!!!

Pretty cool, and it starts one day after my B-Day.

Sweet! Finally, a legit Arceus for us Americans. I just hope it's not at level 100...

This is kinda pointless. Arceus is still going to be uber, and most people have already AR'd him. At leas the noobs have something to brag about.

Boooooorrrriiinnnggg....

I already have my Movie 12 Arceus, I'm all good.
Squeezing as much out of D and P before they're left behind eh Nintendo?

SourMilk said:
Sweet! Finally, a legit Arceus for us Americans. I just hope it's not at level 100...

It will be @ level 80 :)

I'm NOT a hacker but do you think if I took a hacked arcues to HGSS I could get a level 1 Girantina?

Deck_Master

Glad to finally have a date for this... And glad to hear I'll be able to get it on all three versions. More Arceus is always a good thing. ;D

Huzzah! There's a Toys R Us by my school/workplace so I'll just go get it after work :)

No Wi-Fi? :F God, it doesn't kill them to do that...Whatever. I'm glad that people will finally complete having every Pokemon without hacking soon. I'll be sure to get this.

dmaster out.

Well, I was fortunate enough to get the Jap Arceus. I also got a Jap Copy of HG. So I have unlocked the that event.

I look forward to getting the Eng Arceus and Eng SS and do it there as well.

Yes, I'll actually be able to go to this event! :D
They just built a Toys R Us by our house a few months ago.

Awesome. I can't wait for the English release of Arceus since I do have the Japanese one already. Does the Japanese one unlock the ruins in the English version or is it Japanese only?:)

xxashxx said:
Awesome. I can't wait for the English release of Arceus since I do have the Japanese one already. Does tthe Japanese one unlock the ruins in the English version or is it Japanese only?:)

Not sure. You can try it either way.

Back