(2) Worlds 2009 Decks, Arceus Distribution at Toys R Us [10/16]

Metalizard said:
I thought the name of the decks were the names that the players choosed...

Exactly. I no longer want to win worlds, because my creatively named deck will turn into "Queengar."

Wow, these names are epic fail. Mother Gengar, Toolbox, and Raybees are sooo much better than stuff like Crowned Tiger. :F I'll still pick up all four whenever they come to the stores. :3

dmaster out.

RE: (1) Arceus Distribution at Toys R Us [10/16]

yaminokame said:
Expect it to be at lvl 100 lol... it's the same event that happened in Japan, only through a TRU instead of a movie theater :p

xxashxx said:
Awesome. I can't wait for the English release of Arceus since I do have the Japanese one already. Does tthe Japanese one unlock the ruins in the English version or is it Japanese only?:)

They should be able to unlock each other.

Well sometimes Japanese only works with Japanese and English works only for English. That is why I was wondering. Thanks.:)

Hmmm,I like the color of the ''Crowned Tiger'' Deck.
But why that stupid names?
Btw, Long live the dutch card distributer? :D

Question about the cards in those decks, are you still allowed to use them in Casual Play, because I might use that deck on Redshark :)

You can use them in league play (think of them as proxies), but obviously for tourneys no. Regardless Redshark doesn't require you to have the real cards.

WTF on David's "Fighting"/"Psychic" Deck. Really? I'm getting his and Takuo's David being Washingtonian, Takuo's for proxys.
http://www.pokemon.com/#news_/XML/news_410.xml
EDIT:
Arceus is level 100
with
-Rowap Berry
-Cherish Ball
-Judgment
-Roar of Time
-Spacial Rend
-Shadow Force

It's things like the World Championship decks that make me facepalm at the whole community relying on them as reference thing. :/

It sounds like TRU complained to Nintendo. The TRU by me was packed for the other download events.

RE: (1) Arceus Distribution at Toys R Us [10/16]

Juliacoolo said:
This is kinda pointless. Arceus is still going to be uber, and most people have already AR'd him. At leas the noobs have something to brag about.

AR sometimes messes up your games which is why I don't own one and why it is not liscensed by Nintendo.

Raybees. Thats like banning Flutter Wings just because it has Flu in it.

Hmm... So, I really, really want an Adamant Arceus. I've never done a Toys 'R Us event, but I'm assuming no soft resetting will be allowed/possible?

Also, would I be able to use a relatively fresh game on my unused Diamond Version, download the Arceus, and trade it over, then restart the Diamond Version and download the Arceus again? (and repeat this... several times)

aeroblastoff said:
Hmm... So, I really, really want an Adamant Arceus. I've never done a Toys 'R Us event, but I'm assuming no soft resetting will be allowed/possible?

Also, would I be able to use a relatively fresh game on my unused Diamond Version, download the Arceus, and trade it over, then restart the Diamond Version and download the Arceus again? (and repeat this... several times)

You can soft reset. The stats and nature of the pokemon is determined when you pick it up from the man in green at the pokemon mart. I've done this exhausively for each event pokemon to get preferable IVs.

Using the method you mentioned, you can get any number of Arceus. I've done this with every event pokemon, too. I intend to get 17 Arceus this time, one for each type.

Back