20+ “Stellar Crown” English Cards Debut, Set Will Include Bulbasaur and Squirtle Illustration Rares!

Literally fusion strike lol:
- new “mechanic” that is a change to one we already have
-bulk exs and cards from battle academy

Just picked up a second set in Tokyo. Thought the west would never see them. This Squirtle should have been 151 instead of that misshaped baby that Arita did.

Those Venusaur & Blastoise cards are just reprints from 151, aren't they? Like, we already had them in English, just with different art.

As long as they are giving us Blastoise and Venusaur just with different art I wish they were giving us the Charizard ex from the Japanese deck. I live the art on that one

On one hand, annoyed the bulba and squirtle are not promos; but, on the other hand, they were never gonna be numerically next to Charmander so I will give it a pass.

Thanks as always for putting this together, one thing I'm confused about is if we are getting 10 Pokemon ex + 4 Tera Pokemon ex (total 14 ex) or a combined 10 including the Teras. If the latter, then that means 4 ex Pokemon will not get an Ultra Rare, right?

Last edited:
Thanks as always for putting this together, one thing I'm confused about is if we are getting 10 Pokemon ex + 4 Tera Pokemon ex (total 14 ex) or a combined 10 including the Teras. If the latter, then that means 4 ex Pokemon will not get an Ultra Rare, right?
its 10 exs then 4 teras

Did anyone else notice that Grimmsnarl and Melmetal are rares? We don't do non-holo rares anymore, and these cards in Stellar Miracle are U. Seems weird they would get upgraded...

Total of 14 ex cards, so like you said, 10 "regular" Pokemon ex and then the 4 Tera Pokemon ex.

Based on the information we have so far from set numbers, these 10 will likely be: Venusaur, Hydrapple, Cinderace (Tera), Blastoise, Lapras (Tera), Greninja, Galvantula (Tera), Dachsbun, Medicham, Lucario, Garganacl, Melmetal, Orthworm, and Terapagos (Tera).

Did anyone else notice that Grimmsnarl and Melmetal are rares? We don't do non-holo rares anymore, and these cards in Stellar Miracle are U. Seems weird they would get upgraded...
I think it could be due to the influx of bulk cards from the Battle Academy set, that would increase the amount of common and uncommon cards, so as to give a bit more variety among the rares, they upped the rarity of some of the uncommon Stellar Miracle cards

Back