20+ “Stellar Crown” English Cards Debut, Set Will Include Bulbasaur and Squirtle Illustration Rares!

I think it could be due to the influx of bulk cards from the Battle Academy set, that would increase the amount of common and uncommon cards, so as to give a bit more variety among the rares, they upped the rarity of some of the uncommon Stellar Miracle cards
same thing they did with Mabosstiff and other uncommon cards for Paldean Fates.

Total of 14 ex cards, so like you said, 10 "regular" Pokemon ex and then the 4 Tera Pokemon ex.

Based on the information we have so far from set numbers, these 10 will likely be: Venusaur, Hydrapple, Cinderace (Tera), Blastoise, Lapras (Tera), Greninja, Galvantula (Tera), Dachsbun, Medicham, Lucario, Garganacl, Melmetal, Orthworm, and Terapagos (Tera).
Okay interesting. We usually get a full art for each ex in the set but I guess that's not the case with this set.

if there's 142 cards in the main set, 13 illustration rares (last one being #155), and Briar is #163 then that only leaves 7 slots for ultra rare pokemon ex and not much room for full art trainers if Hydrapple is #167

Okay interesting. We usually get a full art for each ex in the set but I guess that's not the case with this set.

if there's 142 cards in the main set, 13 illustration rares (last one being #155), and Briar is #163 then that only leaves 7 slots for ultra rare pokemon ex and not much room for full art trainers if Hydrapple is #167
Usually they have a full art version only the cards that really belong to the japanese set, the rest is filler from another product, in this case that filler are Venusaur, Blastoise, Greninja, Lucario, Garganacl and Melmetal.

There will only be 4 full art trainers #163 Briar #164 Crispin #165 Kofu and #166 Lacey

Back