20 New Cards Revealed from Koraidon ex and Miraidon ex Decks!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The official Japanese Pokemon TCG website has revealed all cards from the two “Starter Deck & Build Sets” featuring Koraidon ex and Miraidon ex.

SVH_K_package_img-200x154.png

SVH_K_setimage-200x118.png

SVH_M_package_img-200x154.png

SVH_M_setimage-200x118.png

As posted before, the two decks will release alongside Wild Force & Cyber Judge on January 26th.
We should get the new cards from these decks in our Temporal Forces set in March.
Thanks goes to JustInBasil for the translations!

Koraidon ex Deck’s New Cards...

Continue reading...

What the heck is Gardenia's Vigor of all cards doing there???
And Magma Basin and other incompatible type-exclusive cards. I’m pretty sure each deck comes with some generally good staples on the side. This product seems to be replacing products like the Zacian, Zamazenta, Urshifu, Arceus, Koraidon, and Miraidon Premium Trainer Boxes we’ve seen released alongside Japan’s first set of the year since at least 2020. Those products had a similar box design and contained damage counters, an coin, a VSTAR marker (when applicable), and a pile of staples, too, usually including some Ultra Rares among them… those boxes, however, contained packs instead of decks. Interestingly, before now the damage counters were their signature plastic bead-like ones instead of paper sheet punch outs, and they came in a tin, so they seem to be likening this product more to one of their High Class decks, only with extra trainers and Pokémon, despite reusing packaging from the Premium Trainer Boxes.

As for Gardenia’s Vigor, that was probably the best Grass support they could add, which is tragic because it hasn’t been enough to catapult Grass types into the spotlight.

I would kill for an English theme deck with this many staples. Meanwhile we get charged $20 for a deck with Ryme and Youngster in it lol. Please give us a cheaper product with FFS in it at least.

Back