2008 iandavidvinoya's Card Faking Contest: Round 4 has started (Deadline Tuesday, 9-30)

RE: 2008 iandavidvinoya's Card Faking Contest: Beginning of Round 2!

G2F: Everyone hasn't submitted their cards yet.
For those who haven't: Please hurry up & make them, so that I can do my scores.

RE: 2008 iandavidvinoya's Card Faking Contest: Beginning of Round 2!

G2F, the round 2 hasn't ended yet. We're still waiting for the others to submit. Round 2 is extended upto Saturday, 9-20

RE: 2008 iandavidvinoya's Card Faking Contest: Please submit your entry up to 9-20 Saturday

Where do we get the trainer blanks at iandavidvinoya?

RE: 2008 iandavidvinoya's Card Faking Contest: Please submit your entry up to 9-20 Saturday

aww crud. Oh well, at least now it's posted, just in case my internet goes down again.

iandavidvinoya said:

These are only the card blanks for the Pokemon. I would need Trainer blanks to make those. Do you know of a site that might supply those?

Sorry for the late entry
It's broken I know
redtrainercardou5.bmp

iandavidvinoya said:
Yakkov said:
iandavidvinoya said:

These are only the card blanks for the Pokemon. I would need Trainer blanks to make those. Do you know of a site that might supply those?

Try this instead

Thanks much^^

EDIT:

Here is my Trainer Card:

PokemonL.png

I have asked permission from this deviant, I am just awiting for a response.

Round three hasn't started yet.

3-DP Style Supporter = make a Supporter card nearly meeting Pokemon TCG standards (not uber)

It's also SUPPORTERS, not Trainers ;)

Fangking Omega said:
Round three hasn't started yet.

3-DP Style Supporter = make a Supporter card nearly meeting Pokemon TCG standards (not uber)

It's also SUPPORTERS, not Trainers ;)

Ok, well in that case I need a link to the supporter blanks.

The link I gave you has thumbnails below, click the icon for the supporter blank and then save it.
Fangking, thank you for reminding them about the rules.:)
For those who failed to submit for round 2, you will be DQ for this round. Round 3 will start later this day.

I will get right on the Supporter card iandavidvinoya. Thanks

EDIT: Round 2 was the level X right?

This contest have 5 (five) rounds:

1-DP Style Stage 2 starters (Kanto to Sinnoh) = fakers' originality will be tested
2-DP Style Lv.X = sync your Lv.X to your previous entry in round 1
4-DP Style Legendaries = again, originality will be tested
5-DP Style Shinning = make a Shinning Pokemon fake card that will meet the Pokemon Star standards

I did my cards for round 1, and 2. So I am working on round 3 right?

EDIT 2:

InfernapeLV.XCard.png

Here we are iandavidvinoya

^Yes.
But only few submitted their entry.
Oh, BTW, please update and refresh your links, some of the posted cards are not appearing correctly.

EDIT:Thanks Yakkov
Now, judges please submit your grades.

I'm out (have to much homework) :(

Which one are we judging ?

^All of the Lv. X Pokémons and Supporter card. The Lv. X are the round 2 entry, and the Supporter are the round 3. Please label each score which entry and names they refer. You can post your score here, I don't mind looking for PMs now because that would take much time. After you grade them, I'll add the total scores for round 2.

Oh, let me summit the Supporter Card. I did not know we needed to turn that in yet.

ADarkDeal.png

Yakkov said:
Oh, let me summit the Supporter Card. I did not know we needed to turn that in yet.

ADarkDeal.png

lol that picture is from a Yugioh card called "United We Stand", and your name for your supporter card is the name to another Yugioh card also named "A Dark Deal". I only know this because I play both of these in my Yugioh decks.

Hey it works, I gave credit to the illustrator. I play Yu-Gi-Oh! as well.

Back