2008 iandavidvinoya's Card Faking Contest: Round 4 has started (Deadline Tuesday, 9-30)

RE: 2008 iandavidvinoya's Card Faking Contest: Please submit your entry up to 9-20 Saturday

Let's just wait for the other judges to post their grades. Then round 3 will start, in order for Fangking to submit a supporter,

RE: 2008 iandavidvinoya's Card Faking Contest: Please submit your entry up to 9-20 Saturday

I should have my score's up sometime during today (my time GMT+10hr).

LV, where's your score?
Fangking, You may submit now.

*From round 2*
iandaviavinoya: ~Gomen. (Sorry in Japanese).
Anyways, here's my scores (So far anyways.)
  • 1: Name: Prof. Shinx
    Hasn't submitted a card
  • 2: Name: Fangking Omega
    Pictures: I love it! nicley drawn like always (do you have a deviantART gallery so that I can send you a watch (I'm LV9 on it) 20/20
    Fonts: Like you said, you went & got the correct one's. 20/20
    Layout: Very Nice (one of the best I've seen). 20/20
    Originality: Since no one has done a Tyhlosion, very nice. 20/20
    Standards: If was a real card, I'd love to use it with Charizard ex from FR/LG. 20/20
    Resubmition: None.
    Total: Full marks 100/100

• 3: Name: Peta
    Pictures: Like I said before, it's just a sprite slapped onto a card (which anyone can do). (I would've given you 0.5, which I can't) 5/20
    Fonts: It's ok I'm um'ing & er'ing about it. 10/20
    Layout: Since it's done the PK style.....8/20
    Originality: Not much to say. 10/20
    Standards: As above....7/20
    Resubmition: 10/20
    Total: 30/100
  • 4: Name: luckyluigi7
    Hasn't submitted a card
  • 5: Name: George2Fresh
    Pictures: Very nice, I also like it how you added in the extra flames to it. 18/20
    Fonts: It's almost the correct font, if it's the one that's given. 18/20
    Layout: I love it, if it was a real card I'd use it with Fangking's Typhliosis Lv.X 20/20
    Originality: Very nicely done. 20/20
    Standards: I love it, it would work well with Gatr Ex (UFO) or Kingdra/ex (Neo 1, RS TRR). full marks 20/20
    Resubmition: none
    Total: 86/100
  • 6: Name: Phoenix
    Hasn't submitted a card
  • 7: Name: Groudon465
    Hasn't submitted a card

[*]8: Name: SicSemperTYRANNUS
    Pictures:
    Fonts:
    Layout:
    Originality:
    Standards:

Resubmition: Sadly he tried to get around his ban (PRK) so he's gone from the contest.
  • 9: Name: pikachu4461
    Hasn't submitted a card
  • 10: Name: Yakkov
    Pictures: Well, it is from PBR. 6/20
    Fonts: Just a little small (recommened size is: 23) other then that, an almost flawless card. 10/20
    Layout: Almost all of the Lv.X's I've seen haven't got a energy-less attack. 10/20
    Originality: Very Nicely done. 20/20
    Standards: I'd use it in a deck if the picture was different (in unlimited with the Lv.57 Typholison from Neo 1) 18/20
    Resubmition:
    Total: 64/100
  • 11: Name: iKyLeZ
    Hasn't submitted a card

This is from Prof.Shinx:
Shinx.png

Pictures: It's cool, you borrowed my idea for a screen shot (see my Shinx card). 20/20
Fonts: I love the font that you used for the name. 20/20
Layout: Very Nice (one of the best I've seen). 20/20
Originality: Since no one has done a Shinx, very nice. 20/20
Standards: If was a real card, I'd love to use it with Luxio (DP1). 20/20
Resubmition: None.
Total: Full marks 100/100
Sadly, he's going have to drop out (he told me over AIM).

That should have dropped a LOT of marks on the fonts and layout and the standards ;) The attack is impossibly worded, not one font is ACCURATE, and the layout isn't accurate...

Also, originality should factor in more than just whether someone else has already done one. Think about the attacks and the Body. The Body reminds me of Base Charizard.

Card makers should be encouraged to credit the actual artist (or in this case, the anime) on their cards rather than themselves.

When's the deadline for Round 3?

RE: 2008 iandavidvinoya's Card Faking Contest: Round 3 (Deadline Saturday September 27)

Round 2 scores:
1. Fangking Omega = 50
2. Yakkov = 45
3. George2Fresh = 45
4. Peta = 25
5. iKyLeZ = DQ
6. Groudon465 = DQ
7. Phoenix = DQ
8. luckyluigi7 = DQ
9. pikachu4461 = DQ
10. Prof. Shinx = DQ
11. SicSemperTYRANNUS = DQ

Overall scores:
1. Fangking Omega = 110
2. Yakkov = 99
3. George2Fresh= 94
4. Peta = 51
5. iKyLeZ = 44
6. Groudon465 = 36
7. Phoenix = 35
8. luckyluigi7 = 30
9. pikachu4461 = 30
10. Prof. Shinx = 0
11. SicSemperTYRANNUS = 0

Round 3 deadline is September 27, 2008 Saturday.

RE: 2008 iandavidvinoya's Card Faking Contest: Round 3 (Deadline Saturday September 27)

Woops I posted my supporter a while back
Edit pluls

Even though I dropped out, I give good luck to everyone participating. The competition is getting tough! Can't wait to see the winner! :)

So, the next card we have to make is a Supporter Card right?

If that is the case, I have already summited it.

122j1ic.jpg

Sorry for cutting it fine, I'm moving to university tomorrow so I've been packing.

Fangking Omega said:
That should have dropped a LOT of marks on the fonts and layout and the standards ;) The attack is impossibly worded, not one font is ACCURATE, and the layout isn't accurate...

Also, originality should factor in more than just whether someone else has already done one. Think about the attacks and the Body. The Body reminds me of Base Charizard.

Card makers should be encouraged to credit the actual artist (or in this case, the anime) on their cards rather than themselves.
well im sorry it not as good as yours and im sorry that that is my first card i made and im sorry that i used the fonts that i liked and that LV liked it :D

Hey, it's cool with me buddy, it's all about creativity - but if we're being rated on DP standards, I just find it odd that you got full marks for doing things wrong :p And your attack doesn't actually make sense within the TCG.

I have no idea why its been rated so high (maybe LV was seeing through the crappyness of it) BUT i did forget to put a comma and i would have explained it more but had no space ;P

First Strike 20
If Shinx is the first Pokemon to attack in this game, this attack does 40 damage instead.

I already know this is not as good as Fakeking Omega, but here is my Supporter card:

I fixed the problems it had, such as missing information.

ADarkDeal.png

Round 3 has already ended and scores are soon to be posted. There are only 2 active judges left.

Round 4 starts now. Submit a Legendary Pokémon Card.
Deadline is Tuesday, September 30,2008.

Please refer to the rules at post #1.

Back