2024 “Ultra-Premium Collection” Releasing in November!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can reveal a new Ultra-Premium Collection will hit store shelves on November 1st! It will come with…

18 booster packs
3 promo cards
8 foil “Cracked Ice” Terastal Basic Energy
1 playmat
1 deck box
(Ultra PRO) One-Touch Protector for 3 cards, including base
1 metallic coin
6 damage-counter dice
2 plastic condition markers
A code card for Pokémon TCG Live

It will cost $10 to $20 more than last year’s 151 UPC. Perhaps $139.99.
“Cracked Ice” holofoil paper has been used many times for promos, such as for theme deck holos.

Pikachu-Cracked-Ice-Foil-142x200.jpg

The Ultra PRO product is a card display frame for 3 cards.

15113_One-Touch_3-Card-Black_H_600x_png1-copy-300x148.jpg

We don’t currently...

Continue reading...

I heavily doubt such premium set would feature Terapagos. Pikachu, Charizard and Eeveelutions are good guesses, though I think a Pokemon that's just below them in terms of popularity, like Mew, is the perfect fit here.

Maybe Pokemon might use Full Art Terapagos for a separate box, kind of like how they cut the Normal Art versions of Annihilape and Tinkaton ex from Paldea Evolved for merchandise. Especially since this a full art card getting cut and not an SIR.

Imagine it’s the new Team Rocket set with a metal card that’s glittery pitch black with the red R in the middle 😍
This is coming out in November. The rockets set for me t years hasn’t even been officially announced (nor is it unclear if it is even a set to begin with). It’s most likely paradise dragona.

This is coming out in November. The rockets set for me t years hasn’t even been officially announced (nor is it unclear if it is even a set to begin with). It’s most likely paradise dragona.
I feel like those R-shirts might warrant a UPC to themselves.

There's a FA getting cut from Stellar Crown, so I wonder if that is going to be a promo in this product. Like maybe they cut the hydrapple FA and put it in with an SIR + IR from paradise dragona, or maybe they put Latias and latios in here

I heavily doubt such premium set would feature Terapagos. Pikachu, Charizard and Eeveelutions are good guesses, though I think a Pokemon that's just below them in terms of popularity, like Mew, is the perfect fit here.
We just had a Mew UPC

Don't take my fa terapagos from me noooo
Isn't the trainers toolkit for building decks?
If so then why is there a card protector?

Don't take my fa terapagos from me noooo
Isn't the trainers toolkit for building decks?
If so then why is there a card protector?
??? This isn't a trainer's toolkit
and the protector is so you can put the 3 promos on display

Back