2024 Championship Season: Point Requirement Raised, Regionals Announced!

I've had this experience before, I travel for work and stumbled across a LC, it felt like I was walking into the great unknown. All the looks I got, the only genuine nice conversations I had were from female players. The guys didn't have such good vibes and once the games were over I heard nothing from them after, only more glares. It was the weirdest interaction I've had playing this game...
That was exactly my experience in one of the stores. The female players were mature, but the males were eyeballing me as if I was some sinister being. Also, they didn't feel happy being in the store whatsoever. It was as if they are obligated to go (they were participating in a tournament). At least enjoy life a little.

Last edited:
Wow.

Looks incredibly difficult, even for a person in the USA. It blows my mind people have the time and money for this (in Masters, specifically)
Guess its time for me to move to africa people.

Wow.

Looks incredibly difficult, even for a person in the USA. It blows my mind people have the time and money for this (in Masters, specifically)
It's near impossible for us in the middle and lower classes which is ironic for a tcg that is generally affordable

I don’t honestly know if this is supposed to be a joke or serious. That is absolutely gonna vary store to store, demographic to demographic. I’ve only been to 2 different stores to play myself, and have regularly attended for 1 month or so, but I don’t think I’ve met anyone nearly as fixated as what you are describing in my experience
There is one store which I could ride to on my bike (too young to drive :( ) and everyone there is really nice! The women who runs it is one of the bigger judges in Europe: Elza Wagner and She’s always super sweet and explains everything calmly and has good humour

How come there isn’t any regionalis in June/July? July never gas regional due to season Ending June 30th . As far as June nornal wi has one every first week of June and naic 3rd or 4th weekend of June.
We don't know when or where naic is this year but I can put money on ohio again.
Also the company hosting naic this year us sane as last 3 naic and also world's in London. N they just re signed a contract with pokemon for a additional 5 years.

I'm kinda hoping since Wisconsin didn't get a regional that could mean worlds in Ohio and naic in Wisconsin but that's just a dream but will never happen

"Additional events will be announced in the future."
Odds are these additional events won't be regional. Will moat be special events n euic n naic n so on. Way main aire words these are all the regional but that could be wrong. I mean we nornal get 16 in na , n only 12 are listed this year

Odds are these additional events won't be regional. Will moat be special events n euic n naic n so on. Way main aire words these are all the regional but that could be wrong. I mean we nornal get 16 in na , n only 12 are listed this year
Yeah, Latin America will only have 1 regional for the whole season, right on buddy

Back