2nd w/ Magnerock

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
I greet DE, and FD09 decides not to show up again, so I fill out my decklist at the tourney for once, and I'm ready to roll.

And obviously I'm playing Magnerock...cuz I'll miss it...a LOT :(

Also, only 7 Seniors, no cut, and we're combined with Juniors.

R1 vs. Matt D. (Can't remember his last initial, think I got it right) Lostgar:

Eh, I'm just plowing him. He can hardly score any Pokemon in the LZ, and I end up winning 6-0 by doing 540 damage to his active PGX.

1-0

R2 vs. Shane ? (NOW for sure I don't remember it at all :p) Machamp/Donphan:

Machamp doesn't turn out to be much of a threat, cuz I play Sunyshore early. But Donphan, however...ugh. He doesn't even need the weakness. He's still owning. I took 4 prizes, definatly not enough.

1-1

R2 vs. Sabrina K. (Finally I get it right for sure) Gyarados:

Gyarados? This'll be a snap. Boy was I wrong. Belted G-dos and 3 Flash Bites? -_- OK, not a problem. LZ three energy. Another Gyara? OK. BUBBLE COAT?! -_- Alright, well I can burn another energy for it. Turns out that was the play. She couldn't recover from there, and neither could I, but Gyro Ball Magnezone helped here. And I stole it late game.

2-1

So...Scizor Cherrim won...I placed Second...and Lostgar placed 3rd. Dunno what fourth was. If there was a cut, I would've stolen it, and traded the Victory Medal for some stuff for my nats deck. But I got what I needed anyway, with a few Uncommons and stuff missing.

Props:

Trades
Second
Fun!fun!fun!fun! Lookin foward to tomorrow's BR...
Magnerock rocks
New Reshi/Zekky sleeves :D
DE judging

Slops:

SECOND
Bad pulls again
Champhan

Good job getting second. Can't believe Scizor / Cherrim won though. Too bad you had that one really bad match-up. I also was hoping to see Gabe there because I needed to talk to him about something. I'm not in the props either.:( I pulled FA Zekrom and Pikachu out of the packs I got.

You're not in the props? Err...sure you are...you're name is just invisible...*quickly edits* It's always invisible if I forget it...BUT I DIDN'T >_>

Wow...nice pulls lol. Out of the 8 packs from BRs I got, I haven't pulled one superare, yet third place winner pulls FA Reshi out of two packs, second place from the one I won pulled Pika AND FA Reshi out of 4 packs...and you pulled FA Zekrom and Pikachu out of ___ packs.

Nice job! I got 2nd today too, and I too am going to miss Magnerock a lot.

@DE: -_- I was tired lol.

@glaceon: Kewl. Yea, it's such a good deck.

Made first today btw. report will be up soon.

Great job winning. Props for letting me trade for your Victory Medal and for my bday present.

For the record, Scizor/Cherrim is freakin' pro. I got 2nd at my first two tournaments (a Cities and a BRs) with it.

Nice job!

Back