(3) 12th Movie Information / 5th Generation Pokemon?, DP104 and 105 Summary [12/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/Xous/NewPokemonMovie12.gif

its a Rotom form of a Starfish. Sorry everyone.

KnivesMonroe said:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/Xous/NewPokemonMovie12.gif

its a Rotom form of a Starfish. Sorry everyone.

xD You just linked to my Photobucket account - I posted the gif above, anyways. A Rotom starfish would be... different, to say the least.

Heres a wild idea but...

What if in the movie Arceus has the ability to transform into other Pokemon, in this case some 5th generation Pokemon. Then later in the movie, it transforms back into Arceus, Pickachu shocks it, and then Arceus becomes an Electric type(since a electric Pokemon saves the day) Even though thats not Arceus's ability, Nintendo might change it a little in the movie.

I came up with this theory because I dont want to believe that a little electric pokemon saves the day.

I'm quite sure the thing Dialga/Palkia/Giratina is attacking is in fact the little yellow Pokémon that will save the world. Yeah.

katamari roller: May I add to your theory?

Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga(mentioning him last cause I hate him) all fire powerful attacks at each other. Palkia used Spacial Rend,. Dialga uses Roar of Time, and Giratina uses...umm...something. Being the stupid guy he is, Ash makes Pikachu use thunderbolt on Palkia's attack to hopefully cancel it out, but it just gets drawn into the center where the attacks meet. Arceus happens to get hit by all 4 attacks at the same time, possibly reverting it to a different forme with the electric typing, possibly from Pikachu's thunderbolt.

Just adding on to a good theory.

FireMeowth said:
I'm quite sure the thing Dialga/Palkia/Giratina is attacking is in fact the little yellow Pokémon that will save the world. Yeah.

xD That would be such a mood kill - but that would mean the little yellow Pokémon could create spatial distortions... Or maybe there just happened to be one there? Hm...

For all we know, our little 5th Gen. friend might be a legendary Pokémon. At least, I see no reason why a random normal Pokémon (that's not Ash's Pikachu) is going to save the world.

FireMeowth said:
For all we know, our little 5th Gen. friend might be a legendary Pokémon. At least, I see no reason why a random normal Pokémon (that's not Ash's Pikachu) is going to save the world.

I agree. This could be the cute legendary for the 5th Generation.

I can see that the ears are a dark blue, and a dark red, so i'm going out on a limb and guessing its an evolution of pachirisu rather than being a pre-evolution of any other pokemon.

Dark blue and dark red = Evolution of something that's white and light blue?

... Nah.

Oh, and many speculate that the little that can be seen of the Pokémon is shadowed, so it might be another color.

The episodes sound good and funny.

Ah well, let's get this Pika clone revealed already. _-_

dmaster out.

Perhaps Nintendo's going to split the Shinx line somewhere. That's what it look like to me.

Its a Pachirisu Baby, lets all be serious. Thats what it has to be. FINAL ANSWER

and either a Mew or Arceus transformation

Xous said:
Well, all I can tell is the triangular shape seen on the left of the new Pokémon's head stays still, while the other bushy-shaped object on the right sways as it moves.

As for the movie... My gosh, my heart was beating so fast! That's gotta be Arceus! O_<;; Must... have... Arceus!

My thoughts: Why are Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina rising from the water? Did something flood the area, or did something knock them into the ocean? Was there something at the bottom of the water?

The temple is awesome - glad to see the Parthenon was mimicked in the film. Too bad it's CG, though.

I love the tablet that depicts the three dragon gods and a mysterious light overhead... :D

Eee, hey, since the movie setting was designed based on Greece, perhaps they made Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina come out of the water to be reminescent of water monsters in Grecian Mythology? I dunno.

I can't wait for the Rotom episode, and I hope the new Pokemon isn't too Pikachu-y. owo

am i the only one who saw a glimps of cresselia at the end of that clip? it looks like she's the one who the dragons were shooting their attacks at. (although i'm really hoping for arceus to make an appearence!)
cresselia.jpg

and there is no way that new pokemon is going to be legendary. just because it may be a generation V pokemon, doesn't make it legendary. munchlax made its first appearence in the 7th movie and it was the first generation IV pokemon to do so. besides, they haven't even gotten through all the sinnoh legendaries yet. why would they all-of-a-suddon decide to release a new legendary of the next generation that obviously has nothing to do with the dragons/arceus?
i'm guessing this new pokemon is either a new baby pokemon or just some crazy new pikachu clone O_O

i love the new episodes. can't wait to see them when they come here. i love episodes with legendaries in them. and teh rotom ep. looks so cute :3

and that red little honouguma actually looks like it could be that new pokemon (well, its ears and its body size anyway).

InuMimi: :/ Others saw Cresselia as well. (Read their posts. xD) That's gotta be from the anime, since the show's sponsors appear while it's on the screen. (At least I'm pretty sure that's what they were.)

The only reason the new Pokémon is thought to be a legendary is because an Electric Pokémon is said to save the world, and if the new Pokémon is not legendary, it's either they're just saying something to make the "who's gonna be the hero" questions subside, or Pikachu has a role in saving the day. But I'm hoping that the new Pokémon is simply a new regular Pokémon, and not a legendary, so it doesn't steal Arceus' thunder (pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back