• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

3/14 Will Overtrade for Mewtwo EX!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Brendan's Trades H: Donphan Prime, Base misprints, Shadowless, etc W: New Wants

I can toss in a Copycat, if you can ship via Priority Mail. I need sleeves by Friday, and Priority Mail would get them to me. ;D

RE: Brendan's Trades H: Donphan Prime, Base misprints, Shadowless, etc W: New Wants

Hey man Im still wondering if our pending trade on the gym is still going.
SInce its down I couldnt Confirm or counter. LMK if you are still interested

mlouden03 said:
I need:

#3 Chansey
#4 Charizard
#10 Mewtwo (Suffers from some card damage)
[Image: 100mediaimag0027.th.jpg]
#11 Nidoking
#12 Ninetales
#13 Poliwrath
#16 Zapdos
#18 Dragonair
#23 Arcanine
#32 Kadabra

I have

2-2 Floatzel UL [Line]
4-3-3 Blastoise UL [Line]
4 Pokémon Communication
1 Copycat
4 Rare Candy
1-1 Zoroark [Line]

cml and lmk what works dude

Alright I would definitely like to work something out but give me some time okay? I'm working on figuring out the prices of some of these Shadowless cards and such. I will send pictures before trade so you can verify they are Shadowless seeing as how you got mixed up in one trade already.

123wert50 said:
I can toss in a Copycat, if you can ship via Priority Mail. I need sleeves by Friday, and Priority Mail would get them to me. ;D
I will look into it but I'm not going to pay a shipping price over what the trade is worth, and if I do ship one way I expect the same.

Gengar16 said:
You bounced from one trade offer to a much worse trade offer. I am interested in that first offer but we can negotiate.

Brendan said:
mlouden03 said:
I need:

#3 Chansey
#4 Charizard
#10 Mewtwo (Suffers from some card damage)
[Image: 100mediaimag0027.th.jpg]
#11 Nidoking
#12 Ninetales
#13 Poliwrath
#16 Zapdos
#18 Dragonair
#23 Arcanine
#32 Kadabra

I have

2-2 Floatzel UL [Line]
4-3-3 Blastoise UL [Line]
4 Pokémon Communication
1 Copycat
4 Rare Candy
1-1 Zoroark [Line]

cml and lmk what works dude

Alright I would definitely like to work something out but give me some time okay? I'm working on figuring out the prices of some of these Shadowless cards and such. I will send pictures before trade so you can verify they are Shadowless seeing as how you got mixed up in one trade already.

123wert50 said:
I will look into it but I'm not going to pay a shipping price over what the trade is worth, and if I do ship one way I expect the same.

Gengar16 said:
You bounced from one trade offer to a much worse trade offer. I am interested in that first offer but we can negotiate.

I think I was a little too aggressive and made it too heavy on my side. Im willing to work but we would have to be within $5 as my shipping cost would be slight more as I would be trading more. Lets wait for the gym to get back up

Gengar16 said:
Since its down I couldnt Confirm or counter. LMK if you are still interested
[/quote]

I think I was a little too aggressive and made it too heavy on my side. Im willing to work but we would have to be within $5 as my shipping cost would be slight more as I would be trading more. Lets wait for the gym to get back up

[/quote]
Alright I will admit the offer seemed a bit steep on your side but the second offer I wasn't interested in at all. If we can meet a middle ground that'd be great and I don't mind sending you money via paypal for some of the shipping cost if thats a reason you are lenient to trade.

123wert50 said:
Priority Mail is $5.

Seems steep that adds 1/3 of the trade value just for shipping.

CML for Donphan Prime.

slickmario said:
CML for Donphan Prime.

To be honest until I knock out my deck wants I won't be working on collections so unless you have deck wants I don't really have an offer

Yes, but I checked and I could get unsealed sleeves for 6 on eBay, so...

123wert50 said:
Yes, but I checked and I could get unsealed sleeves for 6 on eBay, so...
Go ahead with that then.

RE: Brendan's Trades H: New BW, Base misprints, Shadowless, etc W: New Wants

How about:

My:
Juniper
Dialga LV.X

Your:
1x Glaceon - LV.X - 98
1x Leafeon - LV.X - 99

I kinda would prefer to trade. How were you going to ship? Regular USPS shipping or what?

LillipupFTW said:
How about:

My:
Juniper
Dialga LV.X

Your:
1x Glaceon - LV.X - 98
1x Leafeon - LV.X - 99

No thanks I have Juniper now and I don't need cards out of rotation at the moment.
123wert50 said:
I kinda would prefer to trade. How were you going to ship? Regular USPS shipping or what?

Most likely whatever the cheapest USPS shipping would be.

RE: Brendan's Trades H: Donphan Prime, Base misprints, Shadowless, etc W: Blastzel/Offers

i have

2-3 Floatzel UL x1 floatzel rh
4-3-2 Blastoise UL
4 Pokémon Communication
1 Copycat

i saw

x2 ursaring prime
x1 espeon prime
x1 jirachi ul
x1 donaphan prime
x1 leafeon and glaceon sleeves

please cml for more

RE: Brendan's Trades H: Donphan Prime, Base misprints, Shadowless, etc W: Blastzel/Offers

drifloon kill said:
i have

2-3 Floatzel UL x1 floatzel rh
4-3-2 Blastoise UL
4 Pokémon Communication
1 Copycat

i saw

x2 ursaring prime
x1 espeon prime
x1 jirachi ul
x1 donaphan prime
x1 leafeon and glaceon sleeves

please cml for more

To be honest all I saw that I liked was RH Zorua. That being said I am basically getting all my needs from an upcoming trade if that goes through so once I get my new wants list up feel free to browse.

Kk, that work's. PM to confirm.

My:
x2 Blaistoise PR
x1 Copycat

Your:
x60 sleeves

Thanks!

123wert50 said:
Kk, that work's. PM to confirm.

My:
x2 Blaistoise PR
x1 Copycat

Your:
x60 sleeves

Thanks!

After receiving other offers for my wants and looking at your rep I'm no longer interested sorry.

The 2nd page (with newer reps) shows how I trade now.

123wert50 said:
The 2nd page (with newer reps) shows how I trade now.

I saw that but as I said I have a pending trade that might cover most of my needs.

This deal is in your favor by a lot...

Lmk if you want to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back