(3) Junichi Masuda at Worlds VG Showdown, Pokemon TCG / Canadian Nationals Article, New 11th Movie C

RE: (1) New 11th Movie Clips and an Extended Trailer; Shaymin Sky Forme in Platinum [7/5]

Wow... that looks amazing. Can't wait until it comes out in America. The movie is beautifully drawn. Thanks a lot for the footage!

RE: (1) New 11th Movie Clips and an Extended Trailer; Shaymin Sky Forme in Platinum [7/5]

Cool, that was a long preview. This movie looks so good, I can't wait till it comes out here! It'll probably be out near the beginning of next year, I hope.

RE: (3) Junichi Masuda at Worlds VG Showdown, Pokemon TCG / Canadian Nationals Article, New 11th Movie Clips and an Exte

Anyone else notice how the Regigigas in the game is level 100? If that were in the wild...

RE: (3) Junichi Masuda at Worlds VG Showdown, Pokemon TCG / Canadian Nationals Article, New 11th Movie Clips and an Exte

lots of information! i bet interviewing mr. hidaka was amazing. it's not everyday an american pokemon fan can interview a japanese person who is involved with the production of pokemon. i'm kind of disappointed about waht he had to say about misty and ho-oh...of course, he might have not even told you the truth because he didn't want to spoil any surprises the writers might throw in. i was thinking a while ago even before i read the interview that "if" and only if, pokemon were to ever...come down to the end and they had a final movie, that ash would meet ho-oh and it would explain why ash has seen ho-oh so many times any practically no one else ever has. the idea that ho-oh is just a motivator isn't very creative...

the 11th movie keeps on looking even more fantastic. shaymin is so cute. i love how she talks. dawn called shaymin pretty and she held on to it a lot. i bet she will have a connection to shaymin like may did with manaphy.

Gratina is sure powerful. Is he supposed to be evil or good in the movie? It looks pretty cool. I can't wait to see this one. It looks like it will be better than the Rise of Darkrai.:)

While Junichi Masuda did indeed state he'd be at the Showdown, the entry stating such is dated June 3rd, not July 3rd.

Back