(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (1) Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info [9/14]

^ They're not fake. Probably. Otherwise my name is Toby Sanderson.

RE: (1) Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info [9/14]

The green one looks like a super Shaymin, nevertheless they seem pretty cool :)

The Pokemon don't look that bad. When I first saw them I thought at first that they looked kinda similar to Arceus without the plates equipped to it. Anyway the artwork is great and can't wait to know more information about the Pokemon.

Yeah. What he said. I love them.

I just realized, couldn't the "blue octopus" pokemon in the musical picture be the water/ghost jellyfish pokemon? it kind of seems like it based on the fanart posted: http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/593.png

The sprites look pretty ugly for those legendaries, especially the blue one. I just hope one of them has no guard as an ability and cross chop. Who cares if it makes sense, I just want another fighting type with that combo besides nasty old Machamp. Though, one of the new non-legendary fighting types may have that combo, hopefully. I don't think I'm gonna bother catching these roamers >>

Actually I was going to say that too. There isn't a blue octupus pokémon, The blue pokémon in the musical is actually the water/ghost jellyfish.

I sorta like the legendarys but most of the ? pokemon on the pokedex below are a total fake.

I just noticed something: There are 3 different trios in this game: version trio, fighting trio, and flying trio. You could also count the event mons as a trio.

Im gonna have to go with fake.. just because the blue looks too clear to be a picture on the plue pokemon sprite.

The grey one is my favourite of the 3! Except it doesn't look like it's Rock/Fighting :S The Dialga one doesn't look like Steel/Fighting either, the only reference to Steel it has that I can think of is that it's shape is similar to that of Dialga, and Dialga is part Steel. The Grass one is... meh.

Yeah they could be true.. But the sprites are really ugly.. look at the Battle with the rock monster and Ononokusu. notice the prettyness change?

I also thought that the grass one looked like Arceus as soon as I first saw it. My favorite one of this trio is the grey one. And why do they have to roam? Hopefully (if they roam from the start of the game) you will be able to weaken them so it is easier to catch them later. Finally, I think you people should stop complaining (if you were) because it is going to be like the starters evos all over again. People complained when they first saw the starter evos but now they are starting to like them. So hold your complaints on these roaming legendaries for now. :)

You know it's quite funny really, as given the other trio I expected demon masked Pokemon with a bison like body and pair of arms right above their shoulders each carrying a diffent kind of weapon depending on which one it was. I can't believe I was WAY off on what they looked like, though I do think the designs seen here are much better than what I originally believed. :/

They look cool just have ugly sprites..

I guess I shouldn't put my estimates on another legendary trio I knew it would have nothing in common with.... huh... x-x
But still it makes me wonder if these are indeed the fighting trio what will the flying trio look like? Am I way off with those 3 as well?

Hmmm. Personally I really don't like their look. They just remind me of Suicune, Entei, and Raiku, and to be honest, I don't like the idea of Fighting types having to walk on all fours. However, when Sugimori does them up, so to speak, there is a possibility that they may be acceptable looking, although I don't see myself using them much.

I'm very excited to see the final evolution of Chruine, The Monkey Trio, Kirumiru's evolutions, Hihidaruma and it's alternate form, Desukan's pre evolution, aswell as Rankurusu, and Gochiruzeru's pre evolutions. Also, Kibago's complete set.

Hopefully everything will fall into action beautifully during this next week and weekend. I am definetly looking forward for the release!

Edit: 100 posts! ^_^

They don't look like Fighting Types to me... but the blue one is me fav.:) {D}

Interesting looking, to say the least, but I love the "Three Musketeers" concept they have going paralleling Athos, Porthos, and Aramis (courage, bulk, elegance, respectively). Quite a creative idea for a trio + trio master, assuming the Water/Fighting turns out to represent d'Artagnan.

By "fighting", GF is probably alluding to the fact that deers and other animals fight each other in the wild.

Back