(3) Major 12th Movie Spoilers, Porygon-Z G Japan Gym Challenge Promo, Third Part of Arceus Movie Sum

ROTOM ROTOM ROTOM! said:
Loyal Lucario said:
here's my theory on the pokemon that died in the tower; they where flareon (Entei), vaporeon (Suicune), and jolteon (Raikou). Does anyone agree? :/

Um, I don't remember any question on what pokemon died in the tower. I thought everyone knew it was Sui/En/Rai.

Well, it was never stated what kind of Pokémon died - it is simply stated that three Pokémon died in the tower, and then they were reborn as Entei, Suicune, and Raikou. (As in, they didn't start off as the Legendary Beasts.)

Loyal Lucario said:
here's my theory on the pokemon that died in the tower; they where flareon (Entei), vaporeon (Suicune), and jolteon (Raikou). Does anyone agree? :/
Ho-oh must be blind because they don't look like them at all.
It's funny how 3 Pokémon were revived from death and it started a whole new species of Pokémon. Like micro-evolution/macro-evolution

Nice banner. I love the legendary Pokemon of Johto. The legends of the tower burning and the revival of the beasts are jsut amazing. But I absolutly hate it when people call them dogs. if anything, they are felines considering Raikou is a tiger, Entei's a lion, and Suicune's...well, it has small, feline-like feet. Calling them the legendary beasts, however, is a more neutral term for them.

And in reply to everyone's discussion about the beasts:
I always thought that 3, non-legendary pokemon died in the fire and Ho-Oh used it's magical powers to bring them back to life as powerful, legendary Pokemon.

afstandopleren said:
That was a ghost.... Ghosts CAN'T die.

I happen to be a fan of the original region and a person in town who takes care of pokemon has a cubone and says Team Rocket killed it's mom. On the topic of cubone, everyone knows that when a Marowak DIES cubone wears the skull of it's DEAD MOTHER and cubone is always wearing a skull.(hence a Morowak or two died.)

Gishin could most likely be controlling Heatran with his "magical devices". Maybe Heatran lives iin a volcano in or near Michiina Town...hey WPM, do you think you saw anything that looks like a volcano in the picture of Michiina Town?

Back