(3) Pokemon Rumble Video, More 'PokePark Wii' Screenshots , PokeWalker 'Shopping' Course Pokemon [11

RE: (2) More 'PokePark Wii' Screenshots , PokeWalker 'Shopping' Course Pokemon [11/13]

Being able to get Torchic just from the PokéWalker is kinda cool.

The new screenshots from PokéPark Wii are nice, too. Still no news of Arceus being in the game. xP

RE: (2) More 'PokePark Wii' Screenshots , PokeWalker 'Shopping' Course Pokemon [11/13]

The empoleon and rayquaza look great!
I was really surprised that you could get torchic in the PokeWalker Course and no other starters, but, I like it. Starters shouldn't be bound by tradition to always be found like other starters are. And it punishes people who wanted to play the easy way and get blaziken in R/S/E!

<last screen> So were not restricted to playing as crappy Pikachu for the entire game after all?

Coming out so soon? Im definately getting rumble. Looks awesome.

The graphics to Pokemon Rumble look pretty cool. I hope we will get the same game name for our release of the Wii game or is it ours too? I hope we get the same Pokewalker course as Japan.:)

xxashxx said:
The graphics to Pokemon Rumble look pretty cool. I hope we will get the same game name for our release of the Wii game or is it ours too? I hope we get the same Pokewalker course as Japan.:)

Yeah, Pokemon Rumble IS the English name. I think the Japanese name was like... Brawl or something. I forgot. :p

Oh ok. I may have forgotten the English name already. Right now my sights are on Platinum and HG/SS. If I had a Wii I would probably get this game but I don't have a Wii yet sadly.:)

xxashxx said:
Oh ok. I may have forgotten the English name already. Right now my sights are on Platinum and HG/SS. If I had a Wii I would probably get this game but I don't have a Wii yet sadly.:)
Aw, I have a Wii but no wifi!

The Rumble trailer looks good, but I'm still not sure if it's worth my money. Lol at giant Staraptor.

dmaster out.

The game looks great. I don't quite remember how much wii points its worth, but oh well. The game looks addicting and exciting. Now to look forward to HG/SS

Ice Arceus said:
The game looks great. I don't quite remember how much wii points its worth, but oh well. The game looks addicting and exciting. Now to look forward to HG/SS

1500 was what it cost in Japan, and 2000 is what PokeBeach reported.

It is 1500 Wii Points. You can even download a free demo if you don't want to buy the game yet. There are a couple of other interesting free WiiWare demo titles out, including BIT.TRIP CORE, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A Darklord (lol), Nyx Quest, and World of Goo.

I have to say, I'm loving the game so far. The intro's kinda corny, but it's awesome when fighting off hordes of Pokemon with your attacks, especially when you get ("recruit") a lot more Pokemon. The only thing that disappoints me so far is the fact that you don't level up, and you can only learn attacks at random from a machine (or it could be that that changes as the game progresses; I'm not sure since I haven't read any "spoilers" for this game). I have yet to try multiplayer mode, but I'm sure I'll be playing this game for a while. :D

multiplayer in this game makes it worth the 1500 wii points. SO much fun, and quite addicting :]

If you have a friend or three to play this with for a little bit, I highly recommend this game, but it's still entertaining to play by yourself

The Empoleon and Blaziken standing tall and mighty and staring down at the little Pokemons really give me the impression of MMORPG NPCs.

I really love the first screenshot. The surroundings are so serene. :)

Back