(3) PokePark Wii Scans, Advent of Arceus FAQ, Tangrowth LV.X from 'Platinum: Arceus'

RE: (1) Tangrowth LV.X from 'Platinum: Arceus'

I think they forgot its attack, "Growth Growth". ;D

Just kidding. There's just a lot of the word "Growth" on the card. Artwork looks nice, anyways... It's nice to have the digital version (and not a scan) now.

A nice tank I don't expect it to fly into our meta like some people think, but It might win a city or two. Decent card.

Nice card, pretty kewl artwork, too. I may try it here and there.

This is a decent card. Can heal a plenty if you're lucky. Energy from the Discard can power up a multitude of Pokemon as well.

dmaster out.

I would rather have a 4-4 line then include a dumbed down life herb with a x2 weakness. The energy recovery is VERY tempting however. Still not an attack I would want to be forced into using. Plus giving SF Gengar the ability to hit it for 6 damage counters instead of 3 (which SF's body reduces to 1) is lame.

A -20 Resistance to Gyarados doesn't go to far, but if you get heads on his power Gyarados will be dealing a weak 30 damage. Its not bad, but I bet there are at least 20 better cards out there :D

DM

The card isn't too bad. It helps Leafeon Lv.X a lot for more damage and it won't get killed by 2 Shadow Room's, unless Crobat G. I give it 3/5.

The card iteself isn't what you look at, its this level X and the AOA tangrowth that is capable of lots of damage.

TANGROWTH IS OVERRATED~ There I said it:p

Using the word "Growth" twice? Eeww... names a pretty bad too. At least that this card is better than that Rapidash.

This card looks like some late-game fun.

As a matter of curiousity, WPM, what is your double-major?

Decent card i guess.

Off topic: 5 midterms/papers in 1 week?! Wow! The most I've had in a week is 2 midterms and 1 paper xD

Film and Media Studies major and Literary Journalism major.

When you're taking 20 units, that's 5 classes (4 units each). So 5 midterms. And prerelease weeks are ALWAYS when my midterms are. :(

Water Pokémon Master said:

When you're taking 20 units, that's 5 classes (4 units each). So 5 midterms. And prerelease weeks are ALWAYS when my midterms are. :(

Wow, that blows. Interesting major though. I usually take 4 classes a semester, but luckily my midterms aren't all on the same week like yours. :p

This should be cool and all gameplay-wise.
The card itself however is visually very bland and boring. I personally wouldn't feel very excited about using it.

Q: When I use Pelipper’s “Continuous Crush” attack, once I flip a number of heads greater than or equal to the number of Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokemon, do I continue flipping?
A: No, stop flipping the coin.

The way the answer was worded made me el oh el.

Water Pokémon Master said:

Sounds like fun, I don't envy you.

RE: Tangrowth LV.X from 'Platinum: Arceus'

It has some possibilities as a tech, and it could make for a nice rogue as well. Cool.

Back