(3) Redshark for Mac Testers Wanted, Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fundraiser, All Bonds

RE: (2) Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fundraiser, All Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations [12/1

I know what it's like to have autism (I have mild autism), so I'm really excited that these guys are doing all this just to help us. :)

RE: (2) Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fundraiser, All Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations [12/1

Beedrill looks like a helpful tech for Speedrill.
Leafeon brings Eeveeloution back, again.
Starmie is the Uncommon better than most Rares.
Floatzel is a better Hurricane, especially with Starmie.
Gastrodon East Sea made me cry... it is the best card in the set, especially with the other Gastrodon.
Mamoswine is the best starter in the set, lol.
Nidos are OK
Alakazam is just another way around Kadabra, nice PUSA.
Weezing is beast, especially with a couple of Cresselia Lv.X and a Bastiodon tech.
Aerodactyl looks to be another great starter for the set.
Trapinch is GOOD.
Hippowdon Lv.X is the BCIF with all of the Galactic tools running around, also best art.
Shiftry sucks, it is just going to be another Sableye, overhyped and bad.
Jirachi is alright as a starter too.
Flygon and the Lv.X are both also crazy good too.
Galactic Radar, a cheap Bebe's search, yet it is a trainer.
Volkners Philosophy is going to be great with Trapinch.
Contest Hall is bad, too flippy.
Upper Energy is a really scaled back Scramble Energy.
SP Energy isn't really useful, since you shouldn't use more than 1 type in SP decks.
Another Bronzong, really? Come on we already have like 37.
Gallade is playable in spread decks now, I'm feeling like Gallade+Cressy Lv.X FTW.
Flints Spirit BTIF, a second attachment is great, especially for some of the bigger SP decks, Gyrados GC comes to mind.
Bertha's Kindness is going to be big, especially in bulkier decks.

My favorite combo ever has to be:
Electrode G+ Upper Energy+ Gallade 4 Lv.X
It is a T2 spread deck, T1 attach to Trode and Explode. T2 Gallade Lv.X for an extra 10 spread and then use Upper Energy for Gallade 4's Chop Up attack.

Hippowdon LV.X! It's about time they made one!

Nidoking could be potent. Territorial could be painful with Jirachi(The new one) or Weezing(The new one).

Alakazam is just like the base set, only it has been made for SP Pokemon.

Floatzel is rescue for Empoleon and Kingdra! (HIPPOWDON LV.X!!!!)

Trapinch is just one of the best starters ever.

This looks way better than Galactic Conquest (platinum)

Dont forget, finally in all of TCG history a true Arcainine. Thank goodness, its about time.

I've been watching the catch a thon for a while. I wish I could participate. What I do not understand is that they will still need to get Bulbasaur and Ivysaur, etc, on their final Diamond version to have a complete Pokedex. That'll be hard.

there not even catching, they like are in pokemon contests.

LOL
Did anyone see the barrel roll?

ya, that was lol, but there starting to do really stupid things to get money.

Its neat that they are doing that, and a fun way of doing it too! :p

RE: (1) All Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations [12/19]

makka said:
Jigglypuff13 said:
Aaron's Collection is an SP Roseanne's Research. 4 of in every SP deck from now on.
Aaron's collection searches the discard pile not the deck ;) (so its not like a roseanne ;P )

Does it? *Checks translations* So it does. Next time, remind me to read the spoilers properly.
Aaron's Collection is still useful for SP decks though, but now I'm just not quite as keen due it's supporter status. Mind you, since they go back to your hand, it's still incredibly useful.

That fundraiser is pretty cool. But if I ever tried to play 72 hours straight of Pokemon, I'd probably either die, or never want to hear about Pokemon for as long as I live.

RE: (3) Redshark for Mac Testers Wanted, Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fundraiser, All Bonds to the End of T

may i ask, how are they going to catch mew?
and lugia/ho-oh?

RE: (3) Redshark for Mac Testers Wanted, Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fundraiser, All Bonds to the End of T

Lugia and Ho-Oh can be obtained by using Colloseum and Gale of Darkness.

Mew can be obtained on Ranch.

Me forsees floatzel + hippowdon as tin promo's.
The autism thing is good, my bro has aspie so i think its a good cause. and what a fun and cool event to be doing.

RE: (3) Redshark for Mac Testers Wanted, Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fu

Lickilicky_Guy said:
The autism thing is good, my bro has aspie so I think its a good cause. and what a fun and cool event to be doing.

It'll be interesting to see. One of the promos will be the guidebook promo which may not be a level x card given that we just got a Galaxy card in DPt1 (Toxicroak). If it's not a level X, it'll be another card not being done in english again since the tin promos are all level x cards.

I also see us either not getting Mismagius level X (they've not done any of the blister pack level x promos/general promos from the past few sets into english) or her being the second promo card for the tins. Just speculating and musing, of course. We'll know soon enough ;)

Yeah, the autism drive is fantastic :) Good on them!

Jigglypuff13 said:
makka said:
Jigglypuff13 said:
Aaron's Collection is an SP Roseanne's Research. 4 of in every SP deck from now on.
Aaron's collection searches the discard pile not the deck ;) (so its not like a roseanne ;P )

Does it? *Checks translations* So it does. Next time, remind me to read the spoilers properly.
Aaron's Collection is still useful for SP decks though, but now I'm just not quite as keen due it's supporter status. Mind you, since they go back to your hand, it's still incredibly useful.

plus the fact that roseanne would be better any way cause it got get you any basic and not only SP (all SP is basic, ecluding the lv.x)

RE: (3) Redshark for Mac Testers Wanted, Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fu

viper.fox said:
Lickilicky_Guy said:
The autism thing is good, my bro has aspie so I think its a good cause. and what a fun and cool event to be doing.

It'll be interesting to see. One of the promos will be the guidebook promo which may not be a level x card given that we just got a Galaxy card in DPt1 (Toxicroak). If it's not a level X, it'll be another card not being done in english again since the tin promos are all level x cards.

I also see us either not getting Mismagius level X (they've not done any of the blister pack level x promos/general promos from the past few sets into english) or her being the second promo card for the tins. Just speculating and musing, of course. We'll know soon enough ;)

Yeah, the autism drive is fantastic :) Good on them!

Well, for the PT2 Visual Book, I would be expecting either a Rotom LV. X, GL LV. X, or maybe a 4 LV. X. But, then again, we were given just a fighting Toxicroak G in the last guidebook.

I think Hippowdon is overrated. Shiftry is awesome, can't wait to test it.

Blissey MT is HIstory.. Like Hippowdon Better

AquaMan1997 said:
Well, for the PT2 Visual Book, I would be expecting either a Rotom LV. X, GL LV. X, or maybe a 4 LV. X. But, then again, we were given just a fighting Toxicroak G in the last guidebook.

Yeah, the toxicroak was... disappointing. Rotom Level X would be awesome ;)

Back