(3) Redshark for Macs, DP101 Summary, Redshark Updated with Stormfront [11/5-11/6]

RE: (1) Redshark Updated with Stormfront [11/5]

The Redshark Program is actually pretty under-rated. I recommend it to everyone that makes multiple test decks.

Redshark's an easy way to test any random deck idea that pops up in your mind (I get that a lot... ;)) without having to go to league with a million proxies...

EDIT: Now we can start that online tourney! I mean really, I've been waiting for this patch SO long... I'm happy now! :D

yes! Finally, I can test out some decks ideas!!

RE: (2) DP101 Summary, Redshark Updated with Stormfront [11/5-11/6]

DP101 sounds quite interesting. Finally, one of the in-game rivals (Not counting Gary) has a spotlight other than a small cameo during the start of the movies. I can't wait to watch it.

I have been waitng about a week for the Redshark Patch

Sounds like Jun is a more polite version of Paul. Awesome. Not as awesome as Paul is, but still pretty cool. Nice to see that some trainers in the anime actually bother.

So jun start with piplup
He is from twinleaf
Why dawn never met him

Probably because he was too busy running around and running into people to notice Dawn, or he was smart and just avoided her. xD

Fixes needed!!!

Groudon EX is still playable in the DP-On format according to RS.
POP 7 has ceased to exist.
Some PROMO's are missing, including some of the new promo's like Dusknoir Dark Hide and the Magnezone.

Thanks WPM! I was sooo eager to get this. :D

RE: (3) Redshark for Macs, DP101 Summary, Redshark Updated with Stormfront [11/5-11/6

I'm a mac user, I can test as it's made if you like. Hopefully I'm not the only one ahaa.

RE: (3) Redshark for Macs, DP101 Summary, Redshark Updated with Stormfront [11/5-11/6

Woo! I use Macintosh, so I would love for this to happen.

Redshark getting Stormfront cards and accessibility to Mac users will help greatly.

Lol I knew Jun would knock into Ash sometime. And then Ash beats him. ;p

dmaster out.

im a mac user, count me in, i would love to test it out for you

Back